Rumored MVP re-ups with Bellator. Title shot in 2020 expected

He needs to fight one of Koreshkov, Larkin, Amosov, Rory, Neiman or Fitch to qualify for a title shot, he probably won't, though.

Paying a guy great money to go beat nobodies,WTF. Would someone with Viacom/Paramount please step in and save Coker and Richard Chou(I assume he is still talent relations and match maker) from each other.

How can you ever progress your game when 4 out of 5 fights your fighting cans?

I don't even know how MVP even keeps his edge in training. It's insane that the number 2 promotion in the world has to have headlines on MMA websites basically bashing their handling of MVP's match ups. Just another notch in the old belt of why Coker and his team needs to be replaced.

We've seen that Coker and Richard Chou does not like to let go of previously scheduled fights that have been cancelled, so look for Bellator to reschedule MVP vs Derek Anderson to once again screw the fans and if MVP wins, he would more than likely get a Bellator Welterweight Title shot without ever having to fight Andrey Koreshkov, or Jon Fitch, or Yaroslav Amosov, or Ed Ruth, or Nieman Gracie, or Lorenz Larkin, or even Paul Daley again. The reason? The other fighters will be fighting each other eliminating themselves and MVP would skate right to a Bellator Welterweight title shot.

Paying a guy great money to go beat nobodies,WTF. Would someone with Viacom/Paramount please step in and save Coker and Richard Chou(I assume he is still talent relations and match maker) from each other.

How can you ever progress your game when 4 out of 5 fights your fighting cans?

I don't even know how MVP even keeps his edge in training. It's insane that the number 2 promotion in the world has to have headlines on MMA websites basically bashing their handling of MVP's match ups. Just another notch in the old belt of why Coker and his team needs to be replaced.
Apparently people who buy tickets to watch his fights don’t read mma websites, which is no surprise.

Anderson is a full weight class below MVP, thats why they picked him....he's "safe!"

Spot on with your posts as always.

I like this thread, thanks for sharing
o.png

Back