MVP is Back! Also Brennan Ward Bellator144

Wasn't 8-7 when he fought him. Either way. Coming off a win over Marcus Davis. I didn't search fight finder for it. I bet you did though to see if he really was. I knew it off the top of my head. Can you name a bad fighter than defeated Marcus Davis? I'm in no way saying he's a world beater, but putting things in perspective for you two. Everyone seriously underrates the people MVP fights.

If you didnt search fight finder please tell me about the fight.... You have no fucking clue what you are talking about and it seems like that is the usual for you.

If you are going to spout insane bullshit then ya Marcus Davis lost to Ryan Sanders. He is a bad fighter that Davis lost to.

If you didnt search fight finder please tell me about the fight.... You have no fucking clue what you are talking about and it seems like that is the usual for you.

If you are going to spout insane bullshit then ya Marcus Davis lost to Ryan Sanders. He is a bad fighter that Davis lost to.

You're such a fucking fraud dude! Sanders was winning that fight anyway. Starts out, circling. Sanders lands big head kick then shoots for takedown, guillotine attempt from Davis, sanders escapes, Davis wall and stalls. Barrage of elbows from Sanders, TD attempt, guillotine attempt from Davis, sanders stuffs Davis' takedown. Another takedown attempt, another guillotine attempt from Davis. Sanders lands a knee then a punch, takes down Davis ground and pound Davis wall walks and tries to get a guillotine last second. Round ends. Fights over.

You're such a fucking fraud dude! Sanders was winning that fight anyway. Starts out, circling. Sanders lands big head kick then shoots for takedown, guillotine attempt from Davis, sanders escapes, Davis wall and stalls. Barrage of elbows from Sanders, TD attempt, guillotine attempt from Davis, sanders stuffs Davis' takedown. Another takedown attempt, another guillotine attempt from Davis. Sanders lands a knee then a punch, takes down Davis ground and pound Davis wall walks and tries to get a guillotine last second. Round ends. Fights over.

MVP has not beaten anyone worth a damn yet, he would get violently KO'd if he tries that ridiculous showboating against a live body. You try defending an 8-7(not at the time but whatever, we knew he was a regional fighter then anyways) regional journeyman as win just because he beat a VERY faded fighter at the end of his career.

Last edited:
Wasn't 8-7 when he fought him. Either way. Coming off a win over Marcus Davis. I didn't search fight finder for it. I bet you did though to see if he really was. I knew it off the top of my head. Can you name a bad fighter than defeated Marcus Davis? I'm in no way saying he's a world beater, but putting things in perspective for you two. Everyone seriously underrates the people MVP fights.

Uhhhhh... Davis was shot and at the end of the career. Sanders is a regional journeyman FFS. You're seriously overrating the people Page fights and it's extremely sad.

Uhhhhh... Davis was shot and at the end of the career. Sanders is a regional journeyman FFS. You're seriously overrating the people Page fights and it's extremely sad.

You two are just trolling at this point. Facts and logic clearly don't appeal to you to.

You two are just trolling at this point. Facts and logic clearly don't appeal to you to.

Nice Ad Hominum attack. Fact is you're notorious for your anti-Zuffa agenda and you go out of your way to prop up certain sub par-mediocre resumes whenever you see fit... Listen I know there's plenty of good-elite fighters who aren't signed to the UFC, but acting as if wins over a regional journeyman, and some TUF/Zuffa rejects are good wins is reaching quite a bit.

Nobodies saying Ryan Sanders is a 'good' win but it is a decent win for someone with only 3 fights and no amateur career under their belt. The point Kongs making is that MVP's wins are underrated, the fact that you claim he'd get KO'd by a live body if he clowned is proof enough of that when he's already done the exact same thing to Rickey Rainey and to a lesser extent Nah Shon Burrell.

Wow talk about delusional.

This is the fight where he needs to face someone legit. MVP beat Rainey who at 5-0 was a solid test for him. Moved up to Burrell and looked very bad in that fight. Could have gone either way. They stepped him back with Millender and than he got a gimme with Bears.

This needs to be the fight he steps up to someone legit that can test him. He's 28 and 8-0. If it's an easy fight I will not have much interest in watching.

Ward is fighting Dennis Olson, MVP's opponent still to be announced.

Not expecting anything big for MVP if Wards not fighting a top guy.

Back