MVP is Back! Also Brennan Ward Bellator144

263j380.jpg

Last edited:
this was the official poster by Bellator a couple weeks ago....this tweet was posted 2 hours ago by London shootfighters, The MVP academy

We shall see. Irish knock out is really close to ward and says he said it wasn't MVP.

Is he going to fight someone with a pulse this time??? I'd like to see him try his arrogant showboating/clowning against someone who can actually fight back.

He has and its worked well

No he hasn't. The closest he's faced to a live body was Burrell, and he didn't fall flat like the stiffs he's used to fighting, he was able to show boat/clown either. Burrell gave him a fight... You know the same guy who blasted out effortlessly by Koreshkov in a mere 41 seconds, and choked out by Good in less than a round.

I'm sure they will pull a couple randos out of local Mohegan Suns bars to pit against MVP and Ward.

No he hasn't. The closest he's faced to a live body was Burrell, and he didn't fall flat like the stiffs he's used to fighting, he was able to show boat/clown either. Burrell gave him a fight... You know the same guy who blasted out effortlessly by Koreshkov in a mere 41 seconds, and choked out by Good in less than a round.

Rainey is better than Burrell and he destroyed him. The guy he KO'd in his Bellator debut was coming off a win over Marcus Davis. Took him 15 seconds. Burrell didn't give him a fight, he was trying to to get KO'd. He wall and stalled the whole fight and MVP beat him everywhere still.

We'll have to wait and see if he gets a decent step up in competition or the Bellator Coker special.

Maybe bring in the Green Power Ranger dude for MVP to fight, actually thats a step up in competition compared to some of his other opponents.

Rainey is better than Burrell and he destroyed him. The guy he KO'd in his Bellator debut was coming off a win over Marcus Davis. Took him 15 seconds. Burrell didn't give him a fight, he was trying to to get KO'd. He wall and stalled the whole fight and MVP beat him everywhere still.

Keep up the fight finder reading, The guy he beat in a debut won on a doctors stoppage after the first round against a shot Marcus Davis who had some of his scar tissue blow up.

Burrell clearly did give him a fight since he took it the distance which nobody else has done. If you are fighting a striker, why would you let him get space and strike? Its called not being an idiot not whatever fantasy you want it to be.

Keep up the fight finder reading, The guy he beat in a debut won on a doctors stoppage after the first round against a shot Marcus Davis who had some of his scar tissue blow up.

Burrell clearly did give him a fight since he took it the distance which nobody else has done. If you are fighting a striker, why would you let him get space and strike? Its called not being an idiot not whatever fantasy you want it to be.

Yup totally right, Burrell didn't "win" by any means, but a better fighter will definitely be able to expose MVP. MVP looked average at best in that fight to be honest, don't even think he dropped Burrell. I think their gonna be on the cautious side and well see Bears vs MVP 2.

You're reaching badly here man.... Ryan Sanders is an 8-7 journeyman who mostly fights at a regional level, and how about putting that win over Marcus Davis into perspective. Davis is completely over the hill... And has since retired. Fact is it's different clowning and showboating against overmatched opponents as compared to live bodies.

You're reaching badly here man.... Ryan Sanders is an 8-7 journeyman who mostly fights at a regional level, and how about putting that win over Marcus Davis into perspective. Davis is completely over the hill... And has since retired. Fact is it's different clowning and showboating against overmatched opponents as compared to live bodies.

Dont worry I already told him that but I doubt he responds. The Davis win was a doctor stoppage because Davis had some scar tissue explode. But folks like him are the reason sherdog is complete shit so ya.

Slongkong getting his card pulled again, shocker...

Wasn't 8-7 when he fought him. Either way. Coming off a win over Marcus Davis. I didn't search fight finder for it. I bet you did though to see if he really was. I knew it off the top of my head. Can you name a bad fighter than defeated Marcus Davis? I'm in no way saying he's a world beater, but putting things in perspective for you two. Everyone seriously underrates the people MVP fights.

Wasn't 8-7 when he fought him. Either way. Coming off a win over Marcus Davis. I didn't search fight finder for it. I bet you did though to see if he really was. I knew it off the top of my head. Can you name a bad fighter than defeated Marcus Davis? I'm in no way saying he's a world beater, but putting things in perspective for you two. Everyone seriously underrates the people MVP fights.

Pretty much what I was trying to get across earlier but some posters seriously lack reading comprehension.

Back