MVP about to take over!

Yeah its on soundcloud as well - here is the link.

Let us know what you think - MMA is my passion ad looking to do more MMA pods!

Really liking it so far.

Hey Cougar.

1. I wasnt there, but If it is true that he got the better of Eubank, it isnt necessarily boastful to say so unless it is said in a boastful way. It can be factual without being boastful. If you dont understand this, they need to take away your brown belt.
2. Like i said before, being humble and saying you beat a very good uk boxer in sparring are not mutually exclusive.
3. He isnt going round saying "I am humble and I beat Eubank". I said that he is humble. Its MY opinion having spoken to him for a couple of hours.

so you're saying that he's humble despite him saying he whipped a top boxing prospect on the cusp of world title contention with no proof. If this is on his word, it's the very definition of boasting and isn't in the slightest bit humble.

Don't get me wrong I like the guy, I hope the see him in the ufc asap. But just because you're hiding Behind the old 'it's my opinion' shtick doesn't make it the case. He's boasting about an event that we can't verify. If he was being humble he'd had said he held his own despite him actually winning the sparring. That's what humble means. You downplay the boasting (ie he beat Eubank) in favour of modesty.

I'd say they should take your white belt away too but I'm more humble than that.

Wait, I'm not

so you're saying that he's humble despite him saying he whipped a top boxing prospect on the cusp of world title contention with no proof. If this is on his word, it's the very definition of boasting and isn't in the slightest bit humble.

Don't get me wrong I like the guy, I hope the see him in the ufc asap. But just because you're hiding Behind the old 'it's my opinion' shtick doesn't make it the case. He's boasting about an event that we can't verify. If he was being humble he'd had said he held his own despite him actually winning the sparring. That's what humble means. You downplay the boasting (ie he beat Eubank) in favour of modesty.

I'd say they should take your white belt away too but I'm more humble than that.

Wait, I'm not

No brown belt, AGAIN, he never said he "whipped" Eubank. He said he 'more then got the better or him' which is probably a humble way of saying he whipped him.

Listen to the podcast and make up your own mind *sigh

Lol he's kind of irrelevant quite honestly, doesn't bother me I just think he is overhyped.
It's hard to consider someone irrelevant when their fights are constantly getting millions of hits and going viral, WITHOUT the UFC hype machine behind them. That's something special regardless of what you think of his competition.

He needs to fight for the belt. I'm hyped about him, but he needs to fight someone who will challenge him. I'm getting sick of seeing him get spoon fed cans. Honestly I thought Cyborg would be a good test for him and he ran through him too. Belt or #1 contender fight is the only way to go now.

Back