Mutual respect Conor

I generally can't stand Conor, but it's a bridge-too-far to have some people now complaining that he's *not* acting like a jack-ass.
Idiots just like to complain and pick whatever reasons they like, real or not. I guess most do it out of jealousy honestly, which is extra sad atop of all that complaining.

I think it's an accumulation of everything. His opponent would have a field day jabbing back at him with everything that has happened to him the past 3 years. There is a lot of ammo there. It's also hard to keep up any invincible shtick when you tapped out twice in front of millions. The casuals never seen him lose outside the UFC so his previous losses didn't matter much. He's now a dollar store Floyd Mayweather.

Idiots just like to complain and pick whatever reasons they like, real or not. I guess most do it out of jealousy honestly, which is extra sad atop of all that complaining.
Too true. *Most* Conor haters I see/know don't like him because of his character/how he presents himself to the public (and worse, impressionable kids). Most Conor hate that falls outside of those parameters is usually just, like you're saying, jealousy or something.
In other words, most of the Conor haters I know are anything-but jealous of the guy, quite the opposite. Pretty standard train of thought, but being a loser isn't nearly as bad as all the people who claim to hate you but secretly want to be a loser as well.

I prefer the term "Humbled Conor"

Sounds better and it gives Khabib the credit he deserves
I wouldn't say he's humbled. He still tries to talk down on Khabib every chance he gets lmao. Khabib lives in his head rent free. Nurmagomedov bless.

He wasnt humbled until Khabib dominated him. There was no shame in losing against a man 3 times his size

GsOLVSwT5Vj1l1rG0_GpBS6pMTQlPfZIoZSxVG0nEIk.gif
Word on the street is his foot was the size of a . . well, you know.

There is no doubt Khabib seriously humbled Conor.

Yes Conor has aged etc but the man still does an says stupid shit. Just now when leading into fights he doesnt want to talk shit anymore cause of how embarrassing it was when he got dominated. Khabib 100% did that to Conor.

And I'm a Conor fan and dont care for Khabib

There is no doubt Khabib seriously humbled Conor.

Yes Conor has aged etc but the man still does an says stupid shit. Just now when leading into fights he doesnt want to talk shit anymore cause of how embarrassing it was when he got dominated. Khabib 100% did that to Conor.

And I'm a Conor fan and dont care for Khabib

Thats nonsense, he went off the rails and lost a lot of fans after the oldish(he was only 50) man incident. It was that that incident that made him reevaluate and change his ways. Not losing which he had done 3 times prior.

You really think he was worried about getting humbled by cowboy?

Back