Mustang (Hoonicorn) vs MacLaren (Senna Merlin)

You can drive both of those exact cars in Forza. In fact that looks like a screenshot from Forza Horizon.

So a stock McLaren vs a built (specifically to drag race) all to hell Mustang? .................mmkay.

As for that Mustang and its challenge of Hoonicorn vs. The World..... let's see it race a modded Porsche 911 Turbo S or a GTR Alpha 12.

So a stock McLaren vs a built (specifically to drag race) all to hell Mustang? .................mmkay.

As for that Mustang and its challenge of Hoonicorn vs. The World..... let's see it race a modded Porsche 911 Turbo S or a GTR Alpha 12.

Its actually not built for drag racing whatsoever.

Its actually not built for drag racing whatsoever.

I did skip over the beginning so I missed the part about it being a drifter. But still, the black dude later names off all the stuff they did to it (all stuff which would help it immensely in a drag race) including the super sticky ass tires. Then he admits it's a perfect drag racing car. The whole thing is just modded all to hell and then some. Not exactly impressive going against a (what looks to be) stock McLaren even if the McLaren is a supercar monster.

I'd still take the McLaren 100/100. That Mustang looks like dog shit, and the McLaren looks sweet.

Well definitely not comparing apples to apple but Hoonigan makes some bad ass cars. With this Mustang being one of my favorites.
However let's not pretend the McLaren isn't some special hand-built super car. It's not like they roll them off an assembly line like a Camry.

lambodragster01.jpg

The Mustang and the McLaren (not Maclaren BTW) are cool. Both would get their shit pushed in by this AMS Alpha Omega Huracan which is as badass as it gets.

What about that car makes people call it a Mustang?

Is any of it original?

There's a series on Netflix that covers built vs made. Pretty fun if you ask me. And I believe it answers the question as to what is faster. It seems with enough money and nitrous you can build something faster that a 'factory made' super car. However, after a while the point becomes moot. As this is the reason we have motor sports. A purposely built machine will dominate others in the motor sport it was design for.

that said, if I was making my own machine, I like Rally cars set up for dirt roads and I like my heated seats. I would probably start with a STI as my base.

What about that car makes people call it a Mustang?

Is any of it original?

I'm pretty sure it's mostly stock down to the aluminum tube frame.

Here's the older version.

I would rather take this for a test drive over Jessica Biel.

Well definitely not comparing apples to apple but Hoonigan makes some bad ass cars. With this Mustang being one of my favorites.
However let's not pretend the McLaren isn't some special hand-built super car. It's not like they roll them off an assembly line like a Camry.

The McLaren is a supercar for sure, but it's not even close to being similar to this Mustang or the way it was built. One came from a factory with factory specs. One was almost totally rebuilt by an aftermarket shop (or whatever Hoonigan is) and built to the absolute limit.

Cars like the McLaren will last for tens of thousands of miles before they need some moderate work done (above and beyond the normal tune up). Cars like this Mustang might last 100 miles before they need a major rebuild. Big difference.

There's a series on Netflix that covers built vs made. Pretty fun if you ask me. And I believe it answers the question as to what is faster. It seems with enough money and nitrous you can build something faster that a 'factory made' super car. However, after a while the point becomes moot. As this is the reason we have motor sports. A purposely built machine will dominate others in the motor sport it was design for.

that said, if I was making my own machine, I like Rally cars set up for dirt roads and I like my heated seats. I would probably start with a STI as my base.

Shit, with the rights brains and workshop u can do anything. Guy in my racing circle built a custom tube frame 911 from the ground up in his fucking home garage. That thing smoked new gt3 and factory cup cars amongst pretty much everything non open wheel. Wasn't just pussy ass drag racing either.

Back