Must-have supplements for hardgainer

Anderson Silva & Frank Mir recommend a Canadian supplement company called Nutrabolics.com...must be good stuff if those guys are promoting it. Anyone try Nutrabolics?

Jesus Christ.

That pretty much says it all.

I can't believe I need to use this again today...

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

You need to up the calories to about 5,000 or more especially if you plan on gaining weight while doing MMA

Everyone forgets the most important supplement....Water. Drink lots of it. If you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated, so drink H2O all day.

Eat more

Lock thread, ban idiot.

Dumb-ass Noobs should STFU and let the experts answer this thread...how can we help this guy gain some muscle? :confused:

I'm a 155 lb hardgainer who's 5'11 and wants to build lean muscle mass to my bony frame. what are must-have supplements? I train MMA 2-3 times a week, lift weights 2 nites a week, and do two 3 mile runs a week, and i cant seem to put on any weight unless i stop completely running and eat a lot, but then i end up putting on fat in my stomach rather than anywhere else.

(also i do watch my cals and aim for about 2400 calories a day....30% protein, 60% carbs and 10% fat). the only supplement i take is whey but i dont think its helping much.

i realize i should lift weights more but i dont have a lot of extra time. please help with a couple supplements that mite help...glutamine? cassein protein? creatine?

for a 5'11 male/155lbs your resting metabolic rate is 1730 X that by 2 and it's 3460 that's about muscle growth calorie range for your height/weight. So 3460 is about how many calories you should be eating a day. so try that. monater your weight weekly. if your not gaining increase the calories by 10% each week for untill you start gaining.

Don't get all your calories from eating shit. like Mcdonalds or a chinese buffet. Try to eat as natural as possible. Lean meats, whole wheat, beans etc (your protein carb and fat percantages is about right

If your having trouble getting all your calories in a day invest in weight gainer shakes. Here's a good one I recommed you.

Amazon.com: GNC Pro Performance Mass XXX Mass Builder Powder, Cookies & Cream, 6.1 lb: Sports & Outdoors

One scoop of this stuff is about 740 calories.

Dumb-ass Noobs should STFU and let the experts answer this thread...how can we help this guy gain some muscle? :confused:

Well, his question was answered quite thoroughly in June of last year, almost 9 months before you decided to revive the thread to give retarded advice.

I'm a 155 lb hardgainer who's 5'11 and wants to build lean muscle mass to my bony frame. what are must-have supplements? I train MMA 2-3 times a week, lift weights 2 nites a week, and do two 3 mile runs a week, and i cant seem to put on any weight unless i stop completely running and eat a lot, but then i end up putting on fat in my stomach rather than anywhere else.

(also i do watch my cals and aim for about 2400 calories a day....30% protein, 60% carbs and 10% fat). the only supplement i take is whey but i dont think its helping much.

i realize i should lift weights more but i dont have a lot of extra time. please help with a couple supplements that mite help...glutamine? cassein protein? creatine?

I hate you. Besides, you already answered your question. It's in red. You want to get big but you "watch your cals"? I'm a fatbodied ectomorph and I eat more than 2400 calories when i'm trying to lose weight. Don't have a lot of time? I balance two jobs and college, and I still squat and press three times a week. Try again.

edit: If "eat more" isn't simple enough, go to Chipotle or Qdoba, and order 5 burritos with rice, beans, guacamole and extra meat, and eat those throughout the day. Supplement that with some milk. I like cheese and sour cream on my burritos, but that's up to you.

This is a very successful Zombie thread...

Back