Muslims Go To Catholic Mass Across Italy and France to show Their Solidarity

Dancing eating and celebrations occuring in the actual worship area? Sounds more flamboyant than i pictured islam as.

As im sure you know catholics typically drive to a separate venue to go wild, always reserved when in presence of the altar.

Not in the worship area, no. In adjacent rooms or out in the back/front. Similar to how Catholics do it.

"Many of the Muslims who attended the service in Rouen — including those with the banner — were Ahmadiyya Muslims, a minority sect which differs from mainstream Islam in that it doesn't regard Muhammad as the final prophet."
So these guys came up with a peaceful version of muhammad that doesnt snackbar so they are getting targeted?

wiki:
Ahmadiyya adherents believe that Ahmad appeared in the likeness ofJesus, to end religious wars, condemn bloodshed and reinstitute morality, justice, and peace. They believe that upon divine guidance he divested Islam of fanatical and innovative beliefs and practices by championing what is, in their view, Islam’s true and essential teachings as practised by Muhammad and the early Islamic community.[

I never took up the offer, but the dances I went to of Muslims not at mosque weren't segregated. But I remember my female friends once saying that its impossible to meet guys at mosque, so maybe that extends to social events.

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure it's haram to scout for new pussy at the mosque.

I'll be honest when I was a young teenager and still forced to go to Mass I used to feel really guilty when I spent the whole type checking out chicks. Just like I felt guilty if I flogged the dolphin on a religious holiday like Easter.

So these guys came up with a peaceful version of muhammad that doesnt snackbar so they are getting targeted?

wiki:

Good Guy Ahmad. All Muslims need to convert to Ahmadiyya NAO. Hell, I'll convert to that just to start things off.

Just kidding, it says they still like Muhammad so I can't get down with that. Muhammad was a warlord, rapist douche.

oh wow they done goofed. Now they're going to go to hell twice. Should have gone to a Lutheran mass.

Men and women together or separate? I get the feeling they segregate it.
In my experience prayer is segregated but afterwards men and women can mingle.

In my experience prayer is segregated but afterwards men and women can mingle.

Single and ready to ming--

RAPE!!!!!!!!
capt.bb53b30e82e34d6b87ae51d853725e46.india_kashmir_protest_rmx105.jpg

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure it's haram to scout for new pussy at the mosque.

I'll be honest when I was a young teenager and still forced to go to Mass I used to feel really guilty when I spent the whole type checking out chicks. Just like I felt guilty if I flogged the dolphin on a religious holiday like Easter.

I masturbated inside, the Church washroom when I was 13

Lmao!

I used to love going to the bathroom during Mass because it was a legit excuse to leave and it bought me about 5 minutes away from the mind-numbing boredom of the service. Plus, the hallway to get there was really long and quiet...it was weird in a cool way.

Never jacked off, though. In hindsight, I wish I did, for the l0lz.

You're a God damn hero in my book.

Closest thing to that I've done is light up a joint to break my fast a little early during Ramadan.

Lmao!

I used to love going to the bathroom during Mass because it was a legit excuse to leave and it bought me about 5 minutes away from the mind-numbing boredom of the service. Plus, the hallway to get there was really long and quiet...it was weird in a cool way.

Never jacked off, though. In hindsight, I wish I did, for the l0lz.

Here is the back story I am not really a fan of jacking off in public restrooms

It was a one offwhen that happened, Back then I don't have my own room so I cant just libberaly jerk off before going to bed.

It was during the First Friday Afternoon Mass at our Catholic school.

During the Morning my 23 Year old Science teacher accidentally spread her legs when she sat infront of the class in a high stool at the laboratory so I got a good look at her nice bulgy white panties.

Then in the afternoon before the mass my MILF music teacher was teaching me the basics of classical guitar playing as she raised her leg in the foot stool she is un aware that I have a good look at her white lacy panties and I can see some of her trimed pubes poking out the mesh lacey designs. I have like a full 3minutes staring at her crotch!

So for the rest of the day all I can think of is her crotch covered with that tight lacey mesh panties with some pubes poking thru!

My dick is like reving maximum RPM so what you gonna do blow a load!!! Boom!

You're a God damn hero in my book.

Closest thing to that I've done is light up a joint to break my fast a little early during Ramadan.

I am very tamed compared to other kids I grew up with

I have classmates who told me they masturbated inside an empty confesion booth... And I saw others desecrate the host by chewing and spitting it out later.

This thread is now about masturbating in church.

LMAO

Pertinent points in the article:

"A few dozen Muslims"

"Many of the Muslims who attended the service in Rouen — including those with the banner — were Ahmadiyya Muslims, a minority sect which differs from mainstream Islam in that it doesn't regard Muhammad as the final prophet."

Death Cult Islam is still a Death Cult.

Deal with it @Leagon.
Comparatively speaking, the Ahmadiyya Muslims are pretty awesome.

Let's not pretend that this is some sort of Wahhabi outreach to Christianity or France, though.

Here is the back story I am not really a fan of jacking off in public restrooms

It was a one offwhen that happened, Back then I don't have my own room so I cant just libberaly jerk off before going to bed.

It was during the First Friday Afternoon Mass at our Catholic school.

During the Morning my 23 Year old Science teacher accidentally spread her legs when she sat infront of the class in a high stool at the laboratory so I got a good look at her nice bulgy white panties.

Then in the afternoon before the mass my MILF music teacher was teaching me the basics of classical guitar playing as she raised her leg in the foot stool she is un aware that I have a good look at her white lacy panties and I can see some of her trimed pubes poking out the mesh lacey designs. I have like a full 3minutes staring at her crotch!

So for the rest of the day all I can think of is her crotch covered with that tight lacey mesh panties with some pubes poking thru!

My dick is like reving maximum RPM so what you gonna do blow a load!!! Boom!
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Last edited:
Back