Muslims Go To Catholic Mass Across Italy and France to show Their Solidarity

Can the catholics go to the mosques?

Can the catholics go to the mosques?

What do you mean? This was done in reaponse to the recent slaying of a priest by an Islamic insurgent.

Or are you asking in general if Catholics can enter mosques? Of course. My friends have been inviting me to mosque for years.

What do you mean? This was done in reaponse to the recent slaying of a priest by an Islamic insurgent.

Or are you asking in general if Catholics can enter mosques? Of course. My friends have been inviting me to mosque for years.
to observe or to practice?

to observe or to practice?

Both. My friends have tried to convert me, but when I made it clear that I only wanted to be a SECRET muslim, they just invited me to check it out, normally for social events and such.

I don't know how long this will last in Italy.

Both. My friends have tried to convert me, but when I made it clear that I only wanted to be a SECRET muslim, they just invited me to check it out, normally for social events and such.
Im not familiar with the term secret muslim what is that? What social events entail going to a mosque?

If they do this more often, then people will not be bashing them so much, but I guess they largely are in the lower socio-economic rungs of the ladder, so they have little things like eking out a living that prevent them from doing such. But people especially on Sherdog feel no sympathy for them.

On the flip side, if you occupy the higher rungs thanks to familial, or ethnic nepotism amongst other things, then you can spend all day long scouring the internet for anti- such and such race, or industry, and spend all day putting up the smoke screen.

@MadSquabbles500

If more Muslim attend Catholic mass they will learn not blow up people all the time.

Its time the Pope to tell this Muslim radicals that there is way to fuck children without the need to blowing up buildings and beheading hundreds of people.

That's nice, but it's a relatively small group. A drop in an ocean of disaffected, alienated Muslims living in France. And since it only takes one to kill and/or injure hundreds of people, yeah...mission not accomplished.

Too little, too late. Make a habit out of it and put a couple of extra zeroes after the number of attendabts and I might give a shit.

Pertinent points in the article:

"A few dozen Muslims"

"Many of the Muslims who attended the service in Rouen — including those with the banner — were Ahmadiyya Muslims, a minority sect which differs from mainstream Islam in that it doesn't regard Muhammad as the final prophet."

Death Cult Islam is still a Death Cult.

Deal with it @Leagon.

That's nice, but it's a relatively small group. A drop in an ocean of disaffected, alienated Muslims living in France. And since it only takes one to kill and/or injure hundreds of people, yeah...mission not accomplished.

Not to mention the Muslims will have no second thoughts about blowing up that church along with their fellow Muslims.

Haha...i actually dont know. Ask In The Name.

Regular shit. Dances, potlucks, wedding/graduation celebrations, etc.
Dancing eating and celebrations occuring in the actual worship area? Sounds more flamboyant than i pictured islam as.

As im sure you know catholics typically drive to a separate venue to go wild, always reserved when in presence of the altar.

Pertinent points in the article:

"A few dozen Muslims"

"Many of the Muslims who attended the service in Rouen — including those with the banner — were Ahmadiyya Muslims, a minority sect which differs from mainstream Islam in that it doesn't regard Muhammad as the final prophet."

Death Cult Islam is still a Death Cult.

Deal with it @Leagon.

Oh, they were Ahmadiyya? LOL. Kind of an important detail, as Muslims want to kill those poor bastards more than they want to kill us.

Men and women together or separate? I get the feeling they segregate it.

I never took up the offer, but the dances I went to of Muslims not at mosque weren't segregated. But I remember my female friends once saying that its impossible to meet guys at mosque, so maybe the segregation extends to social events.

Back