Muslim Vs. Non Muslim Rio Beach Volleyball!

Also, the Germans beat them in straight sets.

But some Tusken Raider in Egypt got to rub one out admiring those hot ankles -- so I guess it's a win for them.

George Lucas was on to something.
images

images

images

Last edited:
Derp derp troll derpity derp?

I see nothing wrong.

First of all wearing bikinis and panties doesnt make you play better, it is not required. So them wearing shirts and lycra is nothing that negatively effects them.

2nd of all these volleyball women just wear that crap for markability, so who givea a shit.

Thirdly the egyptian chick has a way better ass.....I prefer lycra as well.

Lastly this thread is just another pussy crying issue by the rightwingers....who gives a shit, u people are so sensitive.

The old religion of peace at it again. Those outfits are a little tight though, I'm sure their owners wouldn't be happy.

Welp, I am one of the most anti-Islam persons out there, but A) I am surprised they even have two competitors in this and B) those are tight yoga/spandex pants. Its still no 1970s Afghanistan miniskirts but I am surprised with those two things.

Last edited:
Welp, I am one of the most anti-Muslim persons out there, but A) I am surprised they even have two competitors in this and B) those are tight yoga pants. Its still no 1970s Afghanistan miniskirts but I am surprised with those two things.

Afghan women in mini skirt??

Please give me a link as that could be rare as a unicorn.

It's true. Back in the 70's you could see pictures of women in stockings and pencil skirts going to college and such. The country has regressed. It's sad.

Not as ridiculous as wearing their trash bags at the beach but still retarded.

It's true. Back in the 70's you could see pictures of women in stockings and pencil skirts going to college and such. The country has regressed. It's sad.

Its really scarry how a certain culture can go all backwards in just a few decades. Civilization is fragile.

There are so many examples of why Islam sucks that i'm genuinely stunned by this one. You think its bad that women wore the same garb to compete in the Olympics as they've been wearing and competing in since puberty? You wanted them to change clothes just for your viewing pleasure? Or you think every culture should have the same dress code?

What a bizarre stance some of you have.

Don't care what they wear as long as it's within the rules the they chose to wear it.

And there is the thing -as long as they chose to wear it-.

However by care I mean I feel sorry for them if they have to live under a shit government run by shit heads, but that's about as much care as I can get in a situation like this.

Just Google Afghan women then vs now.

I mean it wasnt like thong bikinis and super short skirts but it was better than the beekeeping outfits of today.

Well its good to see them get out there and compete. I am curious how they made it to the Olympics and who they beat in the Olympic trials though.

Because she obviously wants to?

And yes the mask covers your whole head.
I bet that all women in extremely hot countries WANT to wear that shit..

Women get brainwashed into this shit as little kids just like christians do to little kids.

I bet that all women in extremely hot countries WANT to wear that shit..
I would bet that some dont. Muslims have different opinions about things, they are not the borg.

The American fencer very clearly wants to wear it.

Back