Muslim supposedly kicked off plane for "talking on the phone in Arabic"

So the guy had his phone in his hands while being asked to leave

Turns on the camera to Film his reaction as he leaves

But, not record the attendant telling to to leave, documenting the reasoning.

Convenient

No one is allowed to speak Arabic on Delta airlines? I have a feeling that isn't true.

So the guy had his phone in his hands while being asked to leave

Turns on the camera to Film his reaction as he leaves

But, not record the attendant telling to to leave, documenting the reasoning.

Convenient

Guy turns has his phone while driving, he turns his camera after he drives but not while he is crashing? How convenient.

From what I read he was counting down loudly and speaking arabic basically scaring people into assuming he had a bomb. Dudes a piece of shit.

Guy turns has his phone while driving, he turns his camera after he drives but not while he is crashing? How convenient.

Quite the reach there, Rod

If the guy was being told to leave the plane, it stands reason to question why not film that part? We only see the part of him leaving.

Considering his track record of pranks -- seems like this was a setup.

So no part of you thinks he's done this for years, makes a VERY good wage doing it and thinks "now is the time to go one step further and blow up in terms of publicity".

Don't be so naive ffs.

hi Bubzeh,

i don't know how much money he makes - a little or a lot - what's the difference?

either there's overt discriminatory activity on this flight or there isn't, you know?

i mean, do you discount the rantings of Sean Hannity because he "makes a VERY good wage"?

- IGIT

Quite the reach there, Rod

If the guy was being told to leave the plane, it stands reason to question why not film that part? We only see the part of him leaving.

Considering his track record of pranks -- seems like this was a setup.

Because one doesnt starts filming until you see shit is serious enough to film? If he is being asked to leave my first reaction would be "Why?" and then try to talk my way out of the situation, once its obvious they are going to remove me by force then i would pull out my phone.

Because one doesnt starts filming until you see shit is serious enough to film? If he is being asked to leave my first reaction would be "Why?" and then try to talk my way out of the situation, once its obvious they are going to remove me by force then i would pull out my phone.

Do you make a living via YouTube videos? Let's consider the source here before comparing how you would react compared to someone whose living is dependent upon filming entertaining videos for viewers.

the guy is a moronic prankster who earns a living doing this..

Seeing that first quote, I've changed my mind on this guy. Even if he did nothing wrong on this flight, his past behavior warrants him getting kicked off.

My first reaction would be once that person asks me to leave, and i believe its because of prejudice reasoning, im sitting in my seat, pulling out my phone and documenting the incident while i try to talk my way out of the situation. That way, i can prove my accusations.

My first reaction would be once that person asks me to leave, and i believe its because of prejudice reasoning, im sitting in my seat, pulling out my phone and documenting the incident while i try to talk my way out of the situation. That way, i can prove my accusations.

We dont all think like lawyers friend.

Most people reaction when presented with these situations is sheer disbelief.

Poll: Was this his worst day ever, or his best day ever?

Do you make a living via YouTube videos? Let's consider the source here before comparing how you would react compared to someone whose living is dependent upon filming entertaining videos for viewers.

Im not saying that the guy is innocent, im saying that we dont know the details.

We dont all think like lawyers friend.

Most people reaction when presented with these situations is sheer disbelief.

No, i think in todays 5 second to viral world, most people are going to document the actual interaction rather than their POV after the fact. Obviously the conversation asking him to leave would last more than 30 seconds -- but he was quick to the draw to film himself as he leaves.

Again, in that situation, im betting most people would document the attendant asking you to leave if you believed it was because of bigotry.

Nice hat you decided to fly with. It looks like an ISIS flag and you know it. This is manufactured outrage and I couldn't give less of a fuck. Bye Felicia.

Sure, anything with arabic letters looks like the isis flag. The hat says Adam, which is his name i guess.

the guy is a moronic prankster who earns a living doing this..

Then Delta are the fools for falling for it. They should've just let him fly, get off, and it'd be done.

Now they're going to pay for this guy's house, his car, and his kids' education. Way to freakin' go.

Im not saying that the guy is innocent, im saying that we dont know the details.

I agree with you on that front. I'm simply pointing out that your personal reaction and reluctance to film the entire event (until actually getting kicked off the plane) is not a valid point when considering this guy films everything he does....for a living.

Back