Muslim supposedly kicked off plane for "talking on the phone in Arabic"

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
What are the chances this guy is lying?

I looked this guy up because apparently he's verified on twitter and famous or some shit. Turns out he's a "prankster" and has done an airport related prank before.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/tigerair-slams-youtuber-adam-saleh-over-worlds-stupidest-prank/news-story/b9c7d2dc51d38896a3c606d7bbd96583

15672490_1448893081817466_1490377665572585997_n.jpg

He also did some incredibly cringey youtube video pretending to be a Trump supporter

But here's the best thing I found about him

LWnVgo6.png

Last edited:
I do see the issue, listening to durka durka all flight would be annoying af.

And more proof that most people that use Twitter are absolutely retarded (as if you needed any)

Sounds like he needs an ass beating.
I don't like fuckers playing games at the airport.

I shouldn't laugh as it is a serious issue but when someone said bye in the background I LOL'd

Last edited:
All I can say is, I bet this wasn't SE MI. We have people speaking other languages, especially Arabic, everywhere. Hell, I know like 10 words. It's different here.

funny how the phone comes out after -- i mean, why not record them telling you to get off?

All I can say is, I bet this wasn't SE MI. We have people speaking other languages, especially Arabic, everywhere. Hell, I know like 10 words. It's different here.
Bet it was close to my hometown.

We are ultra regressive. It's great. My hometown got like 96% Trump vote. It's great to around your own kind.

Last edited:
Maybe we should hear both sides before we judge which one was wrong.

Maybe this guy wasn't talking but shouting or very loud and that's why he was kicked off.

Looking for attention and he got it. I hope he goes on a no fly list. Then his pranks won't be so funny.

I'm not sure who that guy is but I remember seeing some video of him boxing with an old pro at some town square.
He did pretty well. But the old guy was old.

funny how the phone comes out after -- i mean, why not record them telling you to get off?

Someone mentioned something to that effect in the comments. He basically want some kind of proof before coming to a conclusion

He was called a racist, naturally

Last edited:
Someone mentioned something to that affect in the comments. He basically want some kind of proof before coming to a conclusion

Obviously -- false accusations for likes is a millennial MO now.

Hopefully his next vlog is live from gitmo

Someone mentioned something to that affect in the comments. He basically want some kind of proof before coming to a conclusion

Imagine being the pilot though.

Man, fuck that.

It's [current year] and we're getting kicked out! Racist!

Hey, guess what fuckers, go to some arabic shithole.

"I'm about to cry right now".... fucking pussy

It's not [Current Year] anymore! It's the Trump era, bitch. Your kind isn't welcome here.

It's [current year] and we're getting kicked out! Racist!

Hey, guess what fuckers, go to some arabic shithole.

"I'm about to cry right now".... fucking pussy

It's not [Current Year] anymore! It's the Trump era, bitch. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Ew. What a gross comment.

Back