Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Muslim leaders have lodged a formal complaint with the organisers of London’s Pride festival after placards allegedly bearing Islamophobic messages were spotted at the event.

A secularist group of former Muslims were seen carrying a series of controversial signs during the march through the capital last weekend.

Banners bearing slogans such as “Allah is gay”, “F*** Islamic homophobia” and “East London Mosque incites murder of LGBTs” were carried at the event by members of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain (CEMB), who were a participating group listed on Pride’s website.

But leaders from the Muslim community wrote to the event’s organisers to raise concerns the messages incited hatred.

East London Mosque spokesman Salman Farsi told the Standard: “We’ve raised a complaint with the co-chairs of the event that the group was inciting hatred against Muslims, and in particular [in relation] to our good name, based on absolutely groundless reasons.

f-islam-2.jpg

cemb-pride-.jpg
DEPw5bIXkAEdtgO.jpg:small

east-london-mosque.jpg

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...banners-spotted-at-london-pride-a3587351.html
The battle of conservative Allah vs gay Allah, Muslims vs LBTQ-activists, who will be victorious.

Finally... this will be interesting.

What will so-called progressives do?

Side with the Muslims?

Or the gays?

... cause ya can't have both.

daily-struggle-gays-are-victims-muslims-are-victims.jpg

Finally... this will be interesting.

What will so-called progressives do?

Side with the Muslims?

Or the gays?

... cause ya can't have both.

daily-struggle-gays-are-victims-muslims-are-victims.jpg
Usually it's definitely Muslims>gays

Oh noes the homosexuals are too mean to us...

Said no respectable person ever.

those people are in danger and i'm not even joking

I can't wait for the first terrorist attack on a gay pride parade in the West.

Who will regressives side with? LOL!

The queers should take their parade to a nice area like Lutton and see what's up. Bring police protection though.

Leftists/SJW's/multiculturalists have definitely chosen Islam and Muslims over gays and gay rights, 100%. Yeah, they still push the 'LGBTQ' agenda when it suits but that is only a tool for their wider politics. If they really cared about these issues they would be the biggest critics of Islam and as dismayed as anyone at the rise of Islam in the West.

Is this the turning point where the left finally realises the awful mistake they have made supporting Muslim immigration into the West?

Well, it doesn't really matter - it's too late. Even if all immigration from Muslim countries stopped, fertility rates amongst Muslims already in Europe ensure they will eventually become the majority in many European countries in 50 or so years time.

Leftists/SJW's/multiculturalists have definitely chosen Islam and Muslims over gays and gay rights, 100%. Yeah, they still push the 'LGBTQ' agenda when it suits but that is only a tool for their wider politics. If they really cared about these issues they would be the biggest critics of Islam and as dismayed as anyone at the rise of Islam in the West.

Do you know Douglas Murray?

gPzRbxp.gif

Who will win? Find out in the next episode of War Room™ Season 1

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Yeah, he's great on this issue.

I used to follow him very closely years ago, but not so much anymore. I've heard/seen him speaking recently (on both the Mark Steyn show & Sam Harris's podcast) and I can hear how demoralised & worried he is about the future of Europe. He was very optimistic years ago when I followed him much closer, but that's completely changed now.

Offended by pride....that's outrageous...
meanwhile it's ok tossing human beings off buildings....
1469380851-giphy.gif

Back