Muslim "King of Kung-Fu" Salikhov Potential USADA Anti-Doping Violation

I think this will start happening more and more when importing fighters from europe/russia. You almost have to juice there to be competitive. I cant imagine M1s tests are very strict. I have never seen anyone fail in orgs such as ACB.

USA is a state of european immigrants. lul.

Other than the eye test there's no reason to believe he's cheating and some people in the world have specific genetics that permit them to look like that even when they're 50

This is nonsense. What "specific genetics" are you talking about? Do you think the Romeros, Hershel Walkers , Holly Holms, Cyborgs, Costas, etc of the world are mutants? Shit, Romero is sponsored by a fucking anti-aging company.

Those "specific genetics" are called the ever evolving Soviet system (most likely taken from East Germany) of developing, testing and implementing novel ways of athletic enhancement. USADA plays catch-up and and not very well apparently.

This naivete is astounding. It can only come from someone who has never done sports at any meaningful level.

Another one bites the dust. A lot of fans around here were hyped when he got signed because of his entertaining striking style.

He IS Russian. Let's not forget the Sochi Olympics. Dudes are chronic juicers, and what's more, they hide it well and consistently beat testing bodies.

Good going, USADA!

If you wish to compete....Don't cheat.

Thankfully, the amount of folks getting busted are small in comparison to the overall roster.

In B4 the usual, "They're ALL on steroids" bunch.

They're all "natty"!
Hard work and protein shake, bro!

v8di0m.jpg

screenshot_20170710-184822-jpg.248339

Last edited:
Maybe 200 years ago and your post is really pointless. Thanks.

oh after 200 years the european race changed the genetics. lul.
still the children of former immigrants = immigrant history from europe.

This is nonsense. What "specific genetics" are you talking about? Do you think the Romeros, Hershel Walkers , Holly Holms, Cyborgs, Costas, etc of the world are mutants? Shit, Romero is sponsored by a fucking anti-aging company.

Those "specific genetics" are called the ever evolving Soviet system (most likely taken from East Germany) of developing, testing and implementing novel ways of athletic enhancement. USADA plays catch-up and and not very well apparently.

This naivete is astounding. It can only come from someone who has never done sports at any meaningful level.
Cuban genetics. Romero is a top athlete that was found by the Cuban olympic system. Watch his interview in JRE and you may understand why we are talking about a freak.
Professionally i've never done sports, but what do you mean by meaningful? Lol, this conspiracy shit is what makes no sense.
Romero is sponsored by that one company because he is the way he is, he's not the way he is because he is sponsored by that company. Very different.

They're all "natty"!
Hard work and protein shake, bro!

v8di0m.jpg

screenshot_20170710-184822-jpg.248339

PFR4IQu.png

wtf have you been googling?

Tainted supplement

Will be cleared..
He ate tainted dates during the Ramandan. They were Israeli dates hand picked by the Mossad.

I should be his denfece lawyer, he would be cleared in no time.

Man all these cool guys with these "who" posts are so edgy

Tainted supplements. Innocent

Back