Muslim "King of Kung-Fu" Salikhov Potential USADA Anti-Doping Violation

LikableCraftyGadwall.gif

Correction: You have to juice EVERYWHERE to be competitive.
Do you think DJ is using? His performances have never been any different pre or post USADA.
How can they determine if someone was taking a tainted supplement or not? Someone can just find a "supplement" from china that's obviously tainted with some nasty shit and after they get caught doing some real steroids they can just say they took that and its all ok?

If so, then USADA is completely not needed since there surely are ton of people who are taking shit but dont get caught and people who intentionally take steroids but have figured out a way to trick the USADA. Its simple as fuck.
No. You have to prove where you bought, when etc and you have to prove you had no intent to cheat and you wasn't negligent with what you took

Do you think DJ is using? His performances have never been any different pre or post USADA.

Maybe. Maybe he has used some in the past, currently or will in the future.

Personally I believe performance is not a good indicator of PED use despite what people love to say here. Well, unless the guy was on EPO and now has a shitty gas tank because of it.

Staying in tip top shape is extremely important in this sport (As it is in all sports). You need to maintain a certain level of strength. A certain level of cardio. A diet. Eating right. And you gotta" train all the time. It's a balancing act.

Honestly I hate to accuse anyone of PED use unless something is extremely questionable about them (Costa anybody? Vitor) but I think it's safe to say majority of the fighters.. Are on something, Was on something, Will be on something.

Are all Olympic level competitors on something? Very likely. NBA? Very likely. NFL? Very likely. Why would the UFC be any different? Maybe less usage cause of USADA but that's it.

Anybody know what the word is on Rothwell? Did he just accept the suspension or nah?
I think it was Luke Thomas who went after him but Rothwell and his team didn't wanted to talk about it. Probably guilty. He always looked stupid to me.

I think it's safe to say majority of the fighters.. Are on something.
So why so few of them failed tests post USADA? I'd agree that many WERE on steroids at some point, but that's not relevant to the debate, how many ARE using is what matters. I'd say less than 1/10, definitely less than 1/5. If the majority (51%+) of them were using, many would be failing tests, because USADA does random testing and submits everyone to that many times by year, some athletes are tested more than once a month, and is totally random. You have to understand that "getting away with it" is just a matter of luck. You have to use it and pray that USADA won't test you before that goes out of your system. If it was simple, high lv athletes like Jones and Lesnar wouldn't be falling for it, because they have a entire team behind them.

Sorry but you're just wrong. The majority of fighters aren't using stuff. I have no doubt about that.

USADA is definitelty showing its anti-Muslim bias here.

I watched Icarus and have no doubt that there is a significant portion of the top tier that are microdosing a whole bunch of different roids. Makes so many $$$, and so much sense.

So why so few of them failed tests post USADA? I'd agree that many WERE on steroids at some point, but that's not relevant to the debate, how many ARE using is what matters. I'd say less than 1/10, definitely less than 1/5. If the majority (51%+) of them were using, many would be failing tests, because USADA does random testing and submits everyone to that many times by year, some athletes are tested more than once a month, and is totally random. You have to understand that "getting away with it" is just a matter of luck. You have to use it and pray that USADA won't test you before that goes out of your system. If it was simple, high lv athletes like Jones and Lesnar wouldn't be falling for it, because they have a entire team behind them.

Sorry but you're just wrong. The majority of fighters aren't using stuff. I have no doubt about that.
so it's not a matter of luck (also that), but mostly it's a matter of competence, money and/or connections. jones is a fuck up, it's not surprising that he failed, and twice. brock, not sure what's up with him. maybe he wasn't even thinking of fighting regularly, just thought that as a comeback for only a single fight. his next fight will tell us a lot. now answer me that, how is romero passing the tests?

so it's not a matter of luck (also that), but mostly it's a matter of competence, money and/or connections. jones is a fuck up, it's not surprising that he failed, and twice. brock, not sure what's up with him. maybe he wasn't even thinking of fighting regularly, just thought that as a comeback for only a single fight. his next fight will tell us a lot. now answer me that, how is romero passing the tests?
Other than the eye test there's no reason to believe he's cheating and some people in the world have specific genetics that permit them to look like that even when they're 50 - it's entirely possible that Romero is clean, maybe he's not, but it's possible

PS: what do you mean by "connections" lol

So no alcohol for Muslims but steroids are ok?

Why did Werdum pass so many drug tests until recently? Why are many fighters able to pass and then fail? The answer is riddled with inconclusive data on top of Sherdog bro-science. There are just simply too many variables and unanswered questions around PEDS and it's testing procedures.

You telling me you believe 1/10, 1/5 or whatever, is pure silliness on your part. The reason why we say the majority is because we don't actually have concrete data to prove otherwise but we can assume drugs play a predominant role in all sports, including the Olympics, one of the most famous events which is drug tested. Look at the history of the Olympics for god sakes.

How did you come up with 1/10 or 1/5 anyway? You simply made that up. A made up number in my opinion is worse than a general statement.

Random testing does indeed help catch offenders, this is true. However random testing cannot catch all cheaters. This is a fact. A statistical impossibility with the current random testing procedures. Different steroids have different detection windows.

USADA is here to reduce the amount of cheating in this sport; What the USADA cannot do is stop all cheating in this sport.

How did you come up with 1/10 or 1/5 anyway? You simply made that up.
560-600 fighters on UFC roster right now + 40-100 that have been cut since mid 2015, there have been around 50-70 cases of fighters being caught with steroids/diuretics (10% = 1/10). Definitely less than 1/5 because i'll give you that some are probably getting away with it, but definitely this number isn't bigger than the number of fighters who already failed tests, no way.
However random testing cannot catch all cheaters. This is a fact.

USADA is here to reduce the amount of cheating in this sport; What the USADA cannot do is stop all cheating in this sport.
Sure. The sport will never be 100% clean, there will always be people cheating, but it's definitely much more clean now and certainly the majority of fighters isn't using stuff now. Just because you will never caught all of them doesn't mean you shouldn't go after it. Using that logic, the world would be a fucking mess, imagine not trying to prevent robberies because some will happen anyway lol

So no alcohol for Muslims but steroids are ok?
Pick and choose what's right or wrong, just like every other religion.
Most young muslims just ignore pork but do everything else, alcohol, drugs, sex, etc.

Well since you have to declare to USADA what supplements your taking you can't just go shopping for one that fits the bill. Or be like Jones and say that not everything you were taking was disclosed by your team...course not sure that will lean any sympathy...

Other than the eye test there's no reason to believe he's cheating and some people in the world have specific genetics that permit them to look like that even when they're 50 - it's entirely possible that Romero is clean, maybe he's not, but it's possible

PS: what do you mean by "connections" lol
connections, for example. like romero always looked like that but he was never one of the top guys, so he didn't make that much money. in his case I believe he could have some connections in the cuban government or something that could be giving him undetectable stuff

Back