Economy Musk cucks Alameda county. Reaches deal to reopen Telsa factory.

Honestly, that wasn't even a big deal imo. Dude was getting hate for just trying to help, simply because he's a rich white male

What? The guy he called a pedo for absolutely no reason was also a white male, as were lots of the divers who actually saved kids. He was criticized because some of the “white males” who were there with him believed he was just looking for publicity.

How did you come up with this “rich white male” theory? And on what planet is publicly accusing somebody you don’t know of pedophilia not a big deal?

What? The guy he called a pedo for absolutely no reason was also a white male, as were lots of the divers who actually saved kids. He was criticized because some of the “white males” who were there with him believed he was just looking for publicity.

How did you come up with this “rich white male” theory? And on what planet is publicly accusing somebody you don’t know of pedophilia not a big deal?
Because only one of those two people blows the right wing troll dog whistle, so he can't help but respond in defense lol.
Not that he has any idea about the story.
I've already posted a link but I will again: Musk literally hired a team of PI's and spent weeks emailing back and forth with them all because this actual cave rescuer dared point out that Musk had made a totally useless prototype sub out of SpaceX metal during a time-sensitive crisis and demanded that local officials give him an audience.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...orth-pedo-guy-deposition-private-investigator
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/tesla-ceo-elon-musk-pressured-thai-officials-for-positive-pr.html

Just because they are a website that covers EV news doesn't mean the information is fake.

That graph breaking down the costs I posted was from a different website and doesn't even include tax credits.

If you're looking at a 5-year period, you would just need to save $3k a year to make up for the initial $15k or whatever difference. Resale value is hugely different. It may not be at this very moment, but electricity is usually cheaper than gas. There is almost no maintenance. You literally have to fill up the windshield wiper fluid and change an air filter every 3 years. And maybe testing the brake fluid after 30k miles. You save money there. You can look at the cost breakdown and point out what's wrong about it.

Even if a Tesla wasn't cheaper than a Camry/Civic, even if it cost a tiny bit more, anyone choosing to buy a Camry doesn't really understand what a model 3 offers for the $. Honestly, I feel sorry for anyone who buys a Civic instead of a Model 3. What an unfortunate mistake.

This is not true, unless you're driving super aggressively everyday. They should last most people at least 30-50k. I have over 12k miles on my Tesla and went to a repair center recently for the HW3 computer upgrade. They didn't even recommend rotating the tires. They said come back in about another 12k miles and they would check tire wear again, but they didn't suspect significant differential wear based on where I live and drive each day. My tires aren't anywhere close to needing replacement, and I show my car off for people all the time.

Yes, if you want to keep costs low. Or charge for free at work or one of the free public charging stations.
lol so if I google Tesla tire wear I won't find literally dozens of threads from Tesla owners reporting how their tires are going bald after 15k?
You're going on some tangent about how much YOU like your car. Which is EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING: IT'S A NICE CAR FOR RICH NERDS TO OWN. YOU ARE A RICH NERD IN CALIFORNIA, THE EXACT DEMOGRAPHIC TESLA WAS BUILT ON. LOL @ "wow no maintenance in the first few years!" Guess what? That's exactly what happens cause new cars are new. Whether a Tesla or not.

But yeah anyways, it's a complete delusional crock of shit that random working class people can afford this in any practical manner. lol "just charge at work bro!"
I once had to move an entire concert's production truck we were loading at a nightclub at 3am because the venue owner couldn't get his Tesla close enough to an extension cord to charge.
I'll keep repeating myself: Tesla makes a novel upper class sports car thanks to 10 years of government subsidies that employed thousands of engineers not named Elon Musk to develop a manufacturing line and some software for a car that uses Panasonic batteries instead of gas to power some cool EV motors. Elon Musk is a conman fraud who has profited from this endeavor along with ardent supporters financially invested in the company/stock pushing dubious claims (like CleanTechnica pulling bullshit stats out of their ass like outlandish maintenance costs and $5/gas). Two different conclusion, but that's hard for most people.

Not gonna mention what your out of pockets cars are to date for that sweet purchase price?

Last edited:
People who use words like cuck, mogged, and anything-cel should be bound, gagged, waterboarded, and face 2 hours of teasing and denial from whichever female they have internet searched most often.

Yes dozens.
I'm talking to someone who provided a single anecdotal experience of their own, and yet you're trying to discredit me because there is a lot of online chatter about treadwear? They have only sold a few hundred thousand of these cars, so a few dozen online threads is a measurable amount of people to already be discussing the issue within 2 years of the release. Are you seriously gonna try to pretend like a car weighing twice as much won't burn rubber much faster? And again I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT; IT'S A COOL HEAVY SPORTS CAR THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS SOME PROPAGANDA BLOG MAKING UP FAKE COSTS IN SOME DELUSIONAL SPEC PIECE where we pretend a $50,000 car is somehow devoid of additional costs but a Honda civic is somehow racking up tens of thousands in expenses including $5/gal gas lol.

Yes dozens.
I'm talking to someone who provided a single anecdotal experience of their own, and yet you're trying to discredit me because there is a lot of online chatter about treadwear? They have only sold a few hundred thousand of these cars, so a few dozen online threads is a measurable amount of people to already be discussing the issue within 2 years of the release. Are you seriously gonna try to pretend like a car weighing twice as much won't burn rubber much faster? And again I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT; IT'S A COOL HEAVY SPORTS CAR THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS SOME PROPAGANDA BLOG MAKING UP FAKE COSTS IN SOME DELUSIONAL SPEC PIECE.

Ok. Lets say it does burn tires faster. Thats a few thousand over those 5 years. Doesn't change the picture that much. Still comparable price/mile to most consumer sedans.

Note that you originally said that Tesla is twice the cost to someone that said it had better value than a Civic. Now you have backed all the way down to "well, you have to replace the tires more!"

Ok. Lets say it does burn tires faster. Thats a few thousand over those 5 years. Doesn't change the picture that much. Still comparable price/mile to most consumer sedans.
yes that's literally what I just said. Try reading. " a few thousand" is a lot of money to a middle class person not a rich person. Nothing you just said makes this anywhere near the price per mile of a civic in any universe unless you're creating a hypothetical scenario where someone can afford to front $50k+, has a high enough income after deductions to receive a tax credit, drives all day on the highway, and has an easy place to charge for cheap and has to pay $5/gal for gas as a comparable. Which for the tenth time is why I said it's a nice luxury car, but a shill blog is putting out bogus propaganda that you seem cognitively incapable of retreating from.

lol so if I google Tesla tire wear I won't find literally dozens of threads from Tesla owners reporting how their tires are going bald after 15k?

Yeah, I just Googled and read some reddit threads. Seem some people are running into this problem. Other people say they got 30k out of the stock tires. Seems like it depends on where you're driving, how feisty a driver you are, and what type of tires you choose to use. I should get at least 30k on mine based on current wear. Also, I read in one of the Reddit threads that the guy received a $560 check from Michelin after cashing in on the tire warranty, so I guess that's an option if your tires die young.

"wow no maintenance in the first few years!" Guess what? That's exactly what happens cause new cars are new. Whether a Tesla or not.

I'm talking about upkeep like oil changes, fuel filters, spark plugs, brake pads, emission checks, etc. These costs add up and don't exist for Tesla owners. And maybe more important than this, at least to me, is taking time off work or waiting in line forever on a Saturday to get this stuff done. Also, no more stops at the gas station. No more waiting in long lines in Costco parking lot. No standing in the cold, smelling gasoline fumes, and being harassed by homeless people.

Not gonna mention what your out of pockets cars are to date for that sweet purchase price?

I don't understand what this sentence says, but I'll assume you made a typo and are asking my out of pocket costs.

I got a more performance geared one with the autopilot upgrade. I don't remember the exact cost, but slightly over $60k..maybe $62k. There was a $7k federal tax credit that was winding down right around when I bought it. Took advantage of $2000 state rebate and $800 rebate from electric company.

No maintenance required. No oil changes. Nothing else really required out of pocket. Just charging. I got a reduced electricity rate from the electric company for owning an EV (shaves maybe 20% off my bill). I charge for free when I can, but I also charge at home sometimes. Definitely has been much cheaper than gas. Insurance is about $570 every 6 months, only a hundred bucks more expensive than what my wife is paying for her economy car.

yes that's literally what I just said. Try reading. " a few thousand" is a lot of money to a middle class person not a rich person. Nothing you just said makes this anywhere near the price per mile of a civic in any universe unless you're creating a hypothetical scenario where someone can afford to front $50k+, has a high enough income after deductions to receive a tax credit, drives all day on the highway, and has an easy place to charge for cheap and has to pay $5/gal for gas as a comparable. Which for the tenth time is why I said it's a nice luxury car, but a shill blog is putting out bogus propaganda that you seem cognitively incapable of retreating from.
TBF though, even if the tires wear out at 15k miles... they don't have to buy gas, there's not oil to change, no spark plugs to potentially shit the bed they have to pay for so.... doesn't that kind of even out?

I'm not a huge fan of Tesla cause a lot of their owners come across like the Prius episode of South Park but if you live in a major city (case in point, I live in the Salt Lake Valley) there are more and more charging stations, especially downtown. My office has a 5 story parking garage and on 4 of the stores (cause the fifth floor has no roof and is open to the sky essentially) has at least 6-7 charging stations per floor.

Wait... you must be unaware that the entire Demonrat party throws out the word racist like it is free Obama phones. In the world of Demokkkrat party, one can call anyone anything at all times, it’s righteous

Wait... you must be unaware that the entire Demonrat party throws out the word racist like it is free Obama phones. In the world of Demokkkrat party, one can call anyone anything at all times, it’s righteous

^ Walking, talking, meme.

Go back and read the exchange, and then ask yourself if you are making any sense whatsoever with your post.

^ Walking, talking, meme.

Go back and read the exchange, and then ask yourself if you are making any sense whatsoever with your post.
You asked if calling people a pedophile is bad. I’m saying the world in the last 4 years has made baseless claims meaningless. This is a disturbing trend.

A protest organized by the United Public Workers for Action and by Workers Solidarity Action Network has been held at the plant against the reopening:

Frustrated protesters outside Fremont Tesla factory want to see CEO Musk put behind bars

ktvu.com/news/frustrated-protesters-outside-fremont-tesla-factory-want-to-see-ceo-musk-put-behind-bars

Elon from the Ayn Rand side of the playbook an does not believe in handing out cash to bailout companies or people. Even though he had no problem excepting over 500 million plus from Uncle Sam though he likes to say he paid it off. The 7500 incentive to buy electric did not seem to register with him in his high road statement.

Here he is taking a crap on bailouts in his bitcoin statement.

Some people just can't stand it when an African American man is succesfull.

trailer-park-boys-bump.gif

Just had my tires rotated. About 25k miles and still plenty of tread on my stock tires. Guy said may need a change around 50k. @brackis1

Back