News Musical Sherbros, the bass player gig in Megadeth is about to become available...

Lonesome Crow

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Grab your basses, hone your chops and start learning the Megadeth setlist.

Ellefson is about to get shitcanned.

For the love of God, if you value your eyes and do not want an image that can never be unseen seared permanently into your brain, do not search #exposedavidellefson on twitter...

@Zer, by all means, do your thing bro... vid with the money shot and everything...

The musicians among ya, start practicing that Peace Sells riff, stat, along with:

"The Cumjuring"
"High Speed Spurt"
"Jacking is my business, and business is good"
"Five-fingered magics"

Grab your basses, hone your chops and start learning the Megadeth setlist.

Ellefson is about to get shitcanned.

For the love of God, if you value your eyes and do not want an image that can never be unseen seared permanently into your brain, do not search #exposedavidellefson on twitter...

@Zer, by all means, do your thing bro... vid with the money shot and everything...

The musicians among ya, start practicing that Peace Sells riff, stat, along with:

"The Cumjuring"
"High Speed Spurt"
"Jacking is my business, and business is good"
"Five-fingered magics"

Just saw this on my FB feed, haven't seen them in 6 years, I hope this doesn't affect that was my first thought to be honest.

https://www.antimusic.com/news/2021...cal6Do0gkIp0r8uChqEda1su43ok5Az7n0_gOFfc5W4JI

And bass is for pussies anyway

Yeah looks like the actual girl came forward and said nothing inappropriate happened.

The problem with that is you would then have to be in Megadeth.

He was considered to be Metallica's bassist.

Funny to note that Twiggy from Manson was Lars' early favorite to replace Jason, and Kirk swayed the band to favor Rob.

Speaking of bassists. Two weeks from now during their virtual event, Nightwish will announce their new bassist following Marko Heitala's departure from the band.

Speaking of bassists. Two weeks from now during their virtual event, Nightwish will announce their new bassist following Marko Heitala's departure from the band.

Wow I didn't even know he left, weird. I guess I did kind of stop paying attention to them after Tarja left the band.

I really want it to be Jason just to hear Lars say "He fuuuuucking joined Megadeth!!!!!"

Jason's injuries will probably hold him back though

Jason would be perfect assuming he and Dave could get along, they had a stoush a while back when they were both meant to be on the Australian Download tour, in the end neither made it here!

Wow I didn't even know he left, weird. I guess I did kind of stop paying attention to them after Tarja left the band.

The new Nightwish touring bassist is Jukka Koskinen. I missed yesterday's virtual event so I didn't get to see him play.

Jason's injuries will probably hold him back though

^^^This, unfortunately, is the reality. The only thing Jason is physically capable of doing these days is strumming the acoustic guitar and doing the occasional gig with his Chophouse band.

Back