Music genre you hate the most

Country
Pop

Not really hate but just dislike the most. Also I'm really losing interest in Metal. Still love me some good Industrial though.
I can give you some suggestions to keep you from losing interest if you'd like.

Devin Townsend :D

His two Northern Exposure mix albums with Sasha are the finest mix albums I've ever heard.

As for the person who posted Squarepusher, listen to Aphex Twin instead

expeditions is my fav. i saw them quite a few times at twilo (RIP)

Anything that 15-24 year olds take drugs and listen to.

"Dude, sick drop!"
"Bro, I'm fucking peaking!"

dRsCSGi.jpg

It used to be country-gospel but that scene in O Brother Where Art Thou almost turned me Christian. I got a hold of the soundtrack, then branched out. Good simple, old time tunes...

Trance would definitely be harem in my musical caliphate.

Loved that soundtrack. Old timey music is the shiznit.

I like any song thats good, genre doesn't matter. Good song is good song, although hip hop/r&b is my preference.

So basically... what you're saying is... you have erectile dysfunction? lol

No, what I'm saying is that i actually have taste in music because i don't like to listen to a bunch of losers banging on shit.

Metal is great. it's gay ass sub-genre's or whatever you want to call is terrible.

Whatever genre it is that Beyonce , Yeezus , Iggy , and all those over rated crapfest of "artists" belong to. Followed very closely by Rascal Flats, Taylor Swift and Hootie , I think they are trying to pass that shit off as country. All of that shit is written , recorded , marketed and produced to the plebs who listen to the one song on an entire album over and over again. This is how the majority of people listen to music now, pretty sad times.

There isn't a certain genre (other than ska punk) which I could say I universally hate.

I'm mainly into rock/metal/alternative and all the sub-genres that go into that, but I also like pop, electronic, dance, hip-hop etc.

Girls Aloud are still one of the best live bands i've seen, and they're pure pop!

I can give you some suggestions to keep you from losing interest if you'd like.

Devin Townsend :D

That is kind of like the Dream Theater situation. Fans of the band don't understand what is not to like and people who don't get it do not understand how people like it at all. Your average pantera or metallica metal fan is going to think that it is just boring crap.

R&B with male singers.
Most Hip-Hop. Mostly the poppy stuff. Never looked into underground hip hop.

Maybe punk. Most of it seems like guys with 0 songwriting and playing ability. I suppose that's like the whole point of punk man and fuck the system, but it just sounds shitty to me 99% of the time. Strangely enough, I have no issues with Noise and most other low-fi music.

I get what you're saying but listen to a band like nofx. Crazy good songwriting and musicianship. There are lots of good bands, but punk is more a movement, then music genre. A lot of shitty punk bands just want a platform to preach

Back