Muscle Milk taste question...

Ghosted-Barra

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This may be an odd question, but I have looked around a bit and have not seen an answer. How similar are the tastes of the powdered mix, and the RTD? I ask because there is nowhere near me that I can get some samples of the powdered mix, but I can pick up RTD singles from GNC. There are a few flavors that I would like to try but dont want to waste the money on a tub and not like it. Thanks for your help.

They taste completely different, but both are pretty good. If you buy the RTDs, I've found they mix better if you keep them in the fridge on their side and shake them vigorously before drinking.

The powder in milk is the best tasting, IMO. Followed by the RTD, then the powder in water. I've only had chocolate, though.

The question you're asking is really moot. The RTD's come out of a machine, and are mixed with water. If anything you'd be more prone to liking the powder anyway because you control the consistency.

Cytosport is pretty spot-on with flavoring systems. The only SURE way you'll not like it is if you don't like whatever it lists the flavor as.

Furthermore, there's no way someone else can tell you what you'll like. So even if someone said "Oh dude it's the EXACT same consistency," that doesn't lessen the chances that you'll hate it.

ive only mixed with milk and with water

both are awesome, gotta give the edge to milk

i have a question about muscle milk light.... does it contain some artificial sweetner? i ripped my label off and it taste a little like drinking diet soda

Furthermore, there's no way someone else can tell you what you'll like. So even if someone said "Oh dude it's the EXACT same consistency," that doesn't lessen the chances that you'll hate it.

I understand that completely. I just wondered if the powder w/ water or milk tasted like the RTD. If alot of people agreed that they are very close in taste then I could use RTD as samples to find out what tub I would like to get instead of waisting money on a tub and finding out I dont like it. Thank you to everyone who has helped out so far.

The only muscle milk flavor I've ever heard of anyone not liking was vanilla creme.

Which is odd because they have some out-there flavors like mocha-joe and root beer float.

MuscleMilk, Evo Pro, and MuscleMilk Lite all have artificial sweetener.

Back