Muscle media suggestions!

fittafeis

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey f=13.

I am looking for your collections and recommendations of videos related to strength, weightlifting etc.

I want anything you have, and welcome your every tip.

Thanks in advance.

Bigger, Faster, Stronger and Pumping Iron are the only other movies that come to mind. Although one concentrates on the subject of steroids and the other bodybuilding.

BB.com did a little doc on Layne Norton. He is a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter. The vids are in the February archive on his site.

BioLayne -

I have not seen Strong yet, but I would like to.

Pulling John

I never thought Arm Wrestling could be this fascinating. I watched the movie back to back with the director's commentary and found both awesome. They filmed this over 5 years and had several thousand hours of footage that they paired down to make this film.

Pulling John

I never thought Arm Wrestling could be this fascinating. I watched the movie back to back with the director's commentary and found both awesome. They filmed this over 5 years and had several thousand hours of footage that they paired down to make this film.

I think I will be checking that out. I love docs.

Can anyone translate what the heck this kid is saying at the beginning of the trailer?

I'm surprised nobody mentioned "power unlimited".

Yes, that is a pretty cool view. Has ton of powerlifting footage (older and more recent) and many cool interviews, follows the training of a couple of athletes, and so on.

Another one is "the road to the arnold", which follows the training of Ryan Kenelly. But that can be kinda boring if you are not really into powerlifting.

still trying to find a good place to get this film!

Any other suggestions aswell?

Download it threw a torrent.

or you could spend a few bucks to encourage filmmakers to make new and more interesting documentaries and short films on powerlifting.

just a thought...

or you could spend a few bucks to encourage filmmakers to make new and more interesting documentaries and short films on powerlifting.

just a thought...

babyt.jpg

Back