muscle fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmikex

White Belt
Reaction score
hey guys i have a problem, to me it seems that my muscles get fatigued rather quickly. i am not the strongest guy in the world but i do go to the gym as much as i can. it jsut seems that when i work out my muscles escpecially in my arms just dont like alot of reps. i will lift what i usually rep, but when i drop the weight down five or ten pounds it seems like i can only do a couple more reps then i could with heavier weights.

my question is what am i doing wrong or how can i fix this so my muscles dont get so fatigued as quickly as they do

:icon_chee

thank you
mike

Change your routine up spesh since your haveing problems with your arm try this

Monday:Arm Day
Tuesday:Chest and Back
Wednesday:Arm Day
Thursday: Chest
Friday: Arm Day

Do 5-10 diffrent type of exercise per body part and i normally do 10-15 reps 3-4 sets
just remember when your doing curls to really focus on getting that pump and you should get use to the high reps and wont fatigue as fast!

Good Luck!

On the off chance that this is not a troll post, let me suggest that your lifting routine is almost certainly horrible. Consider reading the FAQ, comparing the advice in the FAQ to what you do now, and then ask questions if you are confused.

Change your routine up spesh since your haveing problems with your arm try this

Do 5-10 diffrent type of exercise per body part and i normally do 10-15 reps 3-4 sets
just remember when your doing curls to really focus on getting that pump and you should get use to the high reps and wont fatigue as fast!

Good Luck!

Or you could do this: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f13/please-critique-routine-425640/

TS, whatever you do, don't read the FAQ's.

This is just crazy, monday is and always will be chest day

. it jsut seems that when i work out my muscles escpecially in my arms just dont like alot of reps.

What u mean by alot of reps? Teh gunzors like 3 sets of 12. Are you doing 3 sets of 12? If not you should do 3 sets of 12. And are you taking Super X-treme Comp CreaNOX? If not, of course u are fatigued bcuz u r not supplementing correctly. Get a 55-gallon drum of the stuff.

what routine are you doing? dont be afraid to add bicep curl & skullcrusher burnouts to the end of each session.

i dont get t0 go to the gym that much so i go about three times.

day 1- chest, triceps
day 2- shoulders, legs
day 3- back, biceps

in no special order but those are the groups i work

if anyone wanted to post up there routine i would want to give it a try and see if it works for me. i use to only lift heavy and do sets of 7 to 8 but im startingto do light and do sets of 12-13

i dont get t0 go to the gym that much so i go about three times.

day 1- chest, triceps
day 2- shoulders, legs
day 3- back, biceps

in no special order but those are the groups i work

if anyone wanted to post up there routine i would want to give it a try and see if it works for me. i use to only lift heavy and do sets of 7 to 8 but im startingto do light and do sets of 12-13

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT read the FAQ's.

Your muscles are obviously too coherent. You should try confusing them.

Your muscles are obviously too coherent. You should try confusing them.

*inserts p90x joke into thread*

p90x-muscle-confusion-workout.jpg

Also, where is your abs day? You don't have any core work?

That's not a routine, that's a schedule. I'm closing this thread because you're either a troll or unable to follow the simplest of directions. Read the strength and power faq and condtioning faq at the top of the forums in their entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back