Murphy vs Lee throwing down!

That judge must have been thinking "Damn, she is getting hit so hard her mouthpiece keeps falling out."

I bet you're use your "gym time" to see all about Joe Rogan calling out the judges now right??
Lmao
Fights were on TV in gym lol. Saw women were next and decided it was a good time to get out.

@KazDibiase Gif request.
Round 3 at 3:40(ish) the jump and jiggle move

CreamyNiceFrog-size_restricted.gif

At least those 2 broads came to fight. It was actually a wmma fight worth watching.

BREAKING NEWS: I'd motorboat kgb's ass cheeks!

this is one of the worst trolls Ive seen in a while. Everyone, just put the guy on your ignore list and move on. Dont look back. I posted a reply to this shit thread so all of you dont have to. Ignore him.

only pussies put people on ignore

<mma1>

I don’t get the hate. There was blood. They stood and banged. Was always back and forth. It was a good fight.

I hate to go all SJW but I swear some folks here just hate women

I don’t get the hate. There was blood. They stood and banged. Was always back and forth. It was a good fight.

You would be correct. A part of this place is the "girls have cooties" club running rampant.

Not hate. They just just don't belong in the UFC. Never should have been brought in. So accepting it in small doses is still giving in. They have a women's only club (except 1 man) and should all be in it.

Don't like Murphy but that was a decent fight.

As for TS's insane belief "Shevchenko would absolutely embarrass Khabib in a standup fight" if your not going to try in your troll attempts then i won't try in my response & fall back on old faithful.

giphy.gif

Not hate. They just just don't belong in the UFC. Never should have been brought in. So accepting it in small doses is still giving in. They have a women's only club (except 1 man) and should all be in it.

This is what I'm talking about. This is kinda... intense

42e412d1ee72269385ac4027d3067ccb.jpeg

Back