Murderer's Row?

SpiderNxno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Very interesting little number off of the Champions by the numbers, Jones has the lowest opponent winning percentage out of all of the champions. I don't want to discredit JBJ at all because how he has beaten all these former champions has been impressive.

Very interesting little number off of the Champions by the numbers, Jones has the lowest opponent winning percentage out of all of the champions. I don't want to discredit JBJ at all because how he has beaten all these former champions has been impressive.

Link?

Seriously just look at his last opponent and his upcoming opponent. Those guys lost to everyone.

Probably because Rampage has mad losses against the other murderers of Pride's MW golden era.

Admin won't ban those making these threads which is why they keep going up like weeds. Jones is paying the bills around here.

Admin won't ban those making these threads which is why they keep going up like weeds. Jones is paying the bills around here.

Oh god forbid the ts or anyone else pointing out statistics or expressing their opinions around here. Everything must be a thinly disguised hate thread

Probably because of Rampage, Vitor, and Chael. Those guys had their fair share of losses before facing Jones.

Funny little stats. Not really useful, however.

Say, Cro Cop would have his "opponents winning stats" percentage absolutely shattered by winning against Bob Sapp.

Oh god forbid the ts or anyone else pointing out statistics or expressing their opinions around here. Everything must be a thinly disguised hate thread

I tend to respect those who make their intentions blatant. MOST of these threads are subtle bashing threads and everyone knows it. The 'who ME?!' act is old with Sherdog. People make these threads and sit back watching the inflammatory posts pile up. It's the thing do do on Sherdog and it's going on in basically every thread about Jones.

nothing to see here folks, just keep moving along

Because TS just 'pointing out' the statistic while remaining completely ignorant and/or disregarding the names on Jones' resume is him expressing an opinion. You're right, it's just a shitty, uninformed and haterade opinion he's rightfully getting crap for.

He can piss of with the junk he posted, and so can you for that matter.

Because TS just 'pointing out' the statistic while remaining completely ignorant and/or disregarding the names on Jones' resume is him expressing an opinion. You're right, it's just a shitty, uninformed and haterade opinion he's rightfully getting crap for.

He can piss of with the junk he posted, and so can you for that matter.

If he had not faced the level of opposition as he has, then the stat would have not surprised. You are missing my point.

The better competition you fight the more losses they will have.

You only know if someone is at the top if they are fighting other fighters at the top and LHW is the most established division there is. They have the most stars and the longest running stars. That means all those guys have been fighting and beating eachother for years... its not like other divisions(including ufc lhw pre pride buyout) where they get to string together a crapload of wins against b level competition these guys are fighting A level guys every fight so they dont get 10 fight win streaks put together.

Back