Munoz is not as bad as everyone is making out...

MajJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just lost to Moose and Machida after destroying the Barbarian and has only lost to the current champ who finished Anderson Silva twice and Yushin Okami... not exactly bad people to lose to... sure he got knocked out by Hamill but that was in another weight class

Point is he's only lost to elite fighters (excluding Hamill) so no he doesn't need to be cut or retire, he's still top10 and will be a much needed gatekeeper.. with his last two fights he should be given a drop in competition

I'd like to see Munoz vs Carmont and I can see why the loser of that fight would be cut lol

So keep around a fighter that can't hang with the elite?

Gatekeeper.

Keep the riffraff out.

Munoz vs Boetsch.
This fight showed that Boetsch didn't belong, and had gotten lucky. Munoz gave him a beatdown.

Oh so you're not top 5?

Cut. :p

Seriously tho, depends what you mean by elite tbh, I say elite I top 6 or 7 and there's nothing wrong with losing a few fights especially to who he's lost them to

Gatekeeper.

Keep the riffraff out.

Munoz vs Boetsch.
This fight showed that Boetsch didn't belong, and had gotten lucky. Munoz gave him a beatdown.

I think he's a solid gatekeeper too

I agree, give him some lower ranked guys to rebuild him and he can be used as a jobber to the stars again. Like Bader.

So cut Erick Silva?

I agree, give him some lower ranked guys to rebuild him and he can be used as a jobber to the stars again. Like Bader.

So cut Erick Silva?

Might as well while we're at it. Who else?

Munoz is good. The problem is Mousasi and Machida is elite level close to p4p in skill level.

Yes he is but he keeps moving forward with a smile. :icon_chee No gain but full momentum forward no matter where we land.

Gatekeeper.

Keep the riffraff out.

Munoz vs Boetsch.

It also looked like he was on something extra special. Not saying he was. Saying everything he did looked very different.

all i no is that hes not a top 10 mw. tim boetsch is also pretty bad.

Back