Mundine-Soliman Wednesday...

The Man Mundine will beat him again and i have no doubt within two years he will be undisputed champion. The guy is a freak he now learned some valuable lessons in boxing and can go all the way

How will he be undisputed champ when he just so blatantly Ducked Kessler?

I really hope Sam goes down to 154 after this.

I read that earlier. Just a little more showmanship before the fight.....

Yea, good stuff. That and Mundine saying he cant lose to a Christian, interesting pre-fight buildup.

Yea, good stuff. That and Mundine saying he cant lose to a Christian, interesting pre-fight buildup.

If Mundine isn't careful , karma's gunna come around and bit him in the....eye.

Yeah, Mundine doesn't really win too many friends or influence people.

How good is Mundine?

It just seems as though hes not fighting the people he should be fighting.

Yeah, Mundine doesn't really win too many friends or influence people.

He's doing something right. 30 odd fights into his career and every single one of them featured in PPV in my country. His fight with Green broke the world record for PPV buys per capita. He's nothing more than text on a screen in America. You get your news and words on him second hand and as a result, he's completely misunderstood.

He's doing something right. 30 odd fights into his career and every single one of them featured in PPV in my country. His fight with Green broke the world record for PPV buys per capita. He's nothing more than text on a screen in America. You get your news and words on him second hand and as a result, he's completely misunderstood.

wow...PPV everytime. Thats nuts.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing. The guy's pro debut was a sell out in the biggest city in the country, midweek and sold for $50. It made a killing and as a result, Mundine has been rolling in it ever since.

Well, maybe he can use the money for a personality transplant.

It gets old this way too, bro.

Glad to know I'm not the only person who thinks that.

Mundine doesn't usually start his fights until like10.30pm-11.00pm, so i doubt his fight has even begun, yet.

Back