Mundine-Soliman Wednesday...

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
I was just reading through the list of upcoming fights and noticed Anthony Mundine was fighting Sam Soliman Wednesday in Australia. This looks to be a pretty good fight between two rivals. Anybody have any thoughts on the fight and who should win?

I don't see how this is a good fight at all. Mundine has already beat Soliman twice and beat him badly last time out.

You don't think Soliman has at least a chance at beating Mundine?

Did you watch their last fight a year or so ago? Soliman is no different of a fighter as he was then. If he does win more power to him but it's a pointless fight.

The whirlwind we call Soliman is fighting again. You should be so happy, Glassjaw.

Well, what does everyone think of this fight? Was I wrong for thinking it could be a good one?

OK. Well, Maybe I was wrong. I just noticed it and thought it was worth talking about since there don't seem to be any major fights going on this weekend.

Anyway, Soliman won their first fight, so to the boxrec'er who said Mundine is 2-0, you be wrong.

I'd definitely check it out if I could.

The Man Mundine will beat him again and i have no doubt within two years he will be undisputed champion. The guy is a freak he now learned some valuable lessons in boxing and can go all the way

Anyway, Soliman won their first fight, so to the boxrec'er who said Mundine is 2-0, you be wrong.

I didn't see the first fight so maybe he did get robbed then. I did see their last one though and there was nothing I saw that made me say "I can't wait to see this again."

I'm just happy to get a little dicussion going. I was worried my topic was going to get shot down in flames.

No one better shoot down someone with an Avatar of the Legendeuh Thon of a Plummah! Dutheh!! Rhodeth!!

I type it like he would have said it.

LOL. Thanks, Kabuki. You made me smile with that one, if you wiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll.......

Back