[Mundials 2014] Buchecha x Keenan

Not many, but Paulo also hasn't fought many top BBs yet. I think most of the medallists in this years Mundials could pass his guard, not that it would be easy.

Can't help but disagree. I think Rodolfo would, probably Buchecha too. Lightest person to be able to pass in competition would possibly be Lepri, if not then Lo. I know Rafael Mendes technically has, but I really wouldn't have given three points for that.

HqewtC5.gif

Can't help but disagree. I think Rodolfo would, probably Buchecha too. Lightest person to be able to pass in competition would possibly be Lepri, if not then Lo. I know Rafael Mendes technically has, but I really wouldn't have given three points for that.

Lepri faced Paulo like 3 weeks ago at the Brazilian Nationals and didn't even come close

Not many, but Paulo also hasn't fought many top BBs yet. I think most of the medallists in this years Mundials could pass his guard, not that it would be easy.

Miyao brothers competed in every major tournament this year at black belt(Euros/Pans/Abu Dhabi Pro/Brazilian Nationals/Worlds and Joao competed at ADCC last year) and the only person to pass was Rafa Mendes. I think some number of the guys who won worlds this year(Buchecha, Rodolfo and Lo specifically) have a decent chance at passing but I don't think many others could.

Back