Multivits

Woob

French knickers belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Are the genreally recommended by everyone in here?

Was considering taking them but will it be one fo those things where if i stop taking them, my body will begin to show signs of withdrawl and mal-nurishment or something?

I am not sure, but i am taking a low dosage of them since i don't really need them. Maybe if you took something heavy like animal pak you would get signs of withdrawl. Try centrum for starts maybe.

I did have a look through the stickies. i must have missed it...

Little help?

yea, centrum sucks. i take the gnc mega men. idk about withdrawl cuz i havent stopped taking them. i figured they are ALWAYS good for you.

Centrum, even though they make a multi-vitamin for all of us, are unfortunatly not in the health business. In my opinion, anyone who sells thru Wal-Mart etc. is not in the health business.

I have no experience with GNC products so about theirs, I would not know.

My favorite and what I believe to be ichiban is Megafoods multi's. They're a whole food multi which you are suppossed to digest, absorb, utilize much more efficiently than synthetic vits and mins. I have had great results with them. A little pricey but so worth it.

www.megafoods.com

Tkdmmafighter said:
yea, centrum sucks. i take the gnc mega men. idk about withdrawl cuz i havent stopped taking them. i figured they are ALWAYS good for you.
I know a guy who bodybuilds and he told me to just take centrum. He said unless your going to be a professional bodybuilder theres no point taking GNC Mega Mens they will destroy your liver. Any truth to this?

metafour, i dont know, but ill do some research and see if i can find something out. i dont know why they would destroy your liver, they arent roids, but ill try to figure something out. ill need to stop taking them if this is true.

Well what from I understood he said it just have an excessive amount of vitamins & minerals that you don't need. He told me he uses centrum protegra.

yea, they have HUGE amounts of vitamins, i was thinkin it was a little much, but ehh, ill stick with them for a while. ill talk to some trainers and my doc about it though.

i use puritan pride's green source multi.. however, i'm beginning to suspect that they use synthetic beta-carotene.. however, u can't beat their fucking 3 for 1 deals!!!!!! whoa!! :eek:

nature's way - Alive! multi looks good and is made from whole foods.. but it's pretty pricey..

All the whole food vitamins are pretty pricey.

I take GNC's Mega Men Sport. First vitamin that I used where I actually felt a difference.

Wolverine
///

Wolverine said:
All the whole food vitamins are pretty pricey.

I take GNC's Mega Men Sport. First vitamin that I used where I actually felt a difference.

Wolverine
///

yea, i was thinkin about taking the sport version, whats the difference?

Go with some Flintstones vitamins...except the purple ones suck....

GNC Mega Men line is good, it won't destroy your liver.

They're all overloaded, really. But yes, Woob, generally most recommend a Mv. I recommend one strongly. I don't really think it matters that much which you take, but I prefer a time release to any of the centrum.

Thanks guys. given me some food for thought

Back