Multivitamin Ratings and Effectiveness

My arithmetic went ascue. Good catch. Still that's not bad for a quality multi.

Yeh, like $0.55/day. Much cheaper than the ones that are so highly rated. Even on that scale, they are still pretty good, something like 50%, and that is somewhat biased on account of my earlier comment regarding heavy metals. Also, I think all the expensive vitamins are like 8x a day.

That is a twice a day vitamin, so it is $20 a month w/ out your gold card or ike $16/month with it.

actually...you're supposed ot take 3 of those a day. at a 120 pills it's supposed to only be a 30 day supply

actually...you're supposed ot take 3 of those a day. at a 120 pills it's supposed to only be a 30 day supply

120 pills taken 3 times a day? wouldn't that last 40 days?

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.js...um+greens&kw=maximum+greens&parentPage=search

There is one of the highest rated multis on this board for $10 a month. I wouldn't pay $45 a month for a multi ever.

The product info says their are 60 servings in there. So if you have a Goldcard, that would be about $16 a month. If you don't have a Goldcard, it's up to $20 a month.

But what makes it rated so high? I get skeptical of hearsay. You could give someone a sugar pill, tell them it's the greatest thing in the world, and find a huge placebo effect. At least that study seemed to be based on some type of scientific evidence. Plus I would tend to think that if the one GNC product they rated was so low (the Mega Man formula) then most of the other GNC products are as well.

I'm not trying to start shit with you, don't get me wrong. But I'm just saying that unless somebody has done some type of true scientific experiment, or has some serious knowledge of organic chem, it gets pretty hard to objectively say what supplement is good and which isn't. And though it may be flawed, that study at the beginning of this post was the closest thing I've seen.

On a side note.....why does everywhere there should be the word "****" there instead appears ****? Like rather than ****bolism you'll see ****bolism. Why do people do that??? **** a bad word around here, or is it an old school joke??? :redface:

No, you're not. It was somewhat recently reformulated and is a twice a day pill, I have a bottle of both the 3 a day and the new 2 day sitting on my desk right now.

i prefer not to take GNC brand suppliments, but they are not bad. There are deffinatelly much better ones however

Nothing like digging up an old thread!:redface:

For anybody interested, I just thought I'd let you know that the "Life Force Multiple" vitamin (which is the #4 ranked vitamin on the document at the beginning of this thread) is on sale for $10 for a 30-day supply here at BodyBuilding.com, Bodybuilding.com - Source Naturals Life Force Multiple - Energy Activator! On sale now!

I was taking Orange Triad which is $20 for a month supply, but I'm thinking about picking some of these up. I mean, that's just dirt cheap if this is HALF the quality that hearsay claims it to be.

I hope some of you guys have brushed up on your math skills since this thread was first made:icon_chee

However, for as long as I live I will take the Buried Treasure VM-100 Liquid Multi. Fucking amazing.

I couldn't find it on the label but just to be sure does this have iron or iodine in it ?

Back