Social Multiple Arrests Reported At Anti-Police, Anti-MTA Fare Protest Amid Acts Of Subway Vandalism

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Strange. Still developing, it seems. Again with the masks? It's time to shut that shit down. I've said it before as regards antifa and whoever else, you're not allowed to wear a mask in public aside from Halloween, NYE or weather (a hat/ski mask). It goes back to the days of the KKK. And you're NEVER allowed to assemble a group wearing masks in public like that. In order to damage property and attack people and such (or rob banks, whatever). The laws are on the books to prevent exactly this kind of shit. Start cracking their skulls and arresting them for wearing masks and get this shit under control. You want to protest? Fine. Leave your mask at home. Or you're arrested upon sight.

EPpJF08WkAI6BSU

UPDATE: 'Mass Sabotage' Of NYC Transit System Underway...

Anti-cop demonstrators storm Grand Central...

the thing you have to understand about the MTA is that it is THE most corrupt organization here in NY. that's from my first hand experience being born & raised here - & then this was confirmed by one of my all time best friends who works for the MTA (Bridges & Tunnels).

first, the MetroCard system is a joke - the fare itself increases on top of services that progressively get worse & worse. the card system is designed to rake in money - nothing more. the fares are never "evenly priced", & designed in a way where you'd always have increments of change/funds left over. plus the cards always have a short lifespan & expire. & they're made super flimsy/cheap & get fucked up - including the poor print job. what does this mean? think of all of the balances that get left over & after all these cards get damaged/expired etc.

where does the money go? well, they fucking keep it. people have looked into it & the money they collect yearly is mindblowing.

next, the MTA can do whatever the fuck they want. they are the true "gangsters" of New York. they dictate the way things go as far as they are concerned because if NYC is the heart of the US (disgruntled America to be fair) then the MTA logically is the circulatory system making us the "blood cells". they are needed for the City to function, so they hold all the power. they don't give a fuck. they know this. they always win, no matter what.

I don't support the violence, but don't paint this as a right vs. left partisan hackfest of a situation.

the hatred against the MTA is fucking real.

Last edited:
I have no respect for anitfa but as a lifelong New Yorker if you want to exact bloody violent revenge against a corrupt, evil fat cat super villain, MTA management fits every single one of those criteria.

Ha! MTA is that bad, huh?

My beef is the damn masks again, but interesting to hear the take of New York residents on the MTA.

You know who else wears masks?

Superheroes.

These people are heroes.

Well keep voting that douche bag mayor in and affirmative action city council members

Idk if it's related but that douche bag NY AG came out against police because 90 % of toll jumper arrests are black or hispanic. ..basically calling then racist without even considering the fact that maybe it's because 90% of the time it happens its a black or hispanic.

Anyway nyc and state are one party corrupt shitholes. These guys making 400k a year for the mta because it's totally unchecked...they're all incompetent and they're all on on it

I don't understand why cities don't pass laws prohibiting people from wearing masks during protests

I don't understand why cities don't pass laws prohibiting people from wearing masks during protests
Those laws already exist on the books. Nearly everywhere. That's why it makes me salty that they don't enforce them and haven't over the last 4 years or so.

Well keep voting that douche bag mayor in and affirmative action city council members

I really hate when people say this. It ignores a ton of history.

First off, the people who made this city what it is today (specifically the ones who voted in Giuliani) got so fucked by 9/11 it wasn't funny. After the planes hit, all the companies that were cemented into Manhattan suddenly uprooted and left. They all started opening up campuses in New Jersey, Texas and Virginia, and a lot of the voterbase either moved with their jobs or took early retirements and headed for Pennsylvania and Florida.

And even though the city was bleeding conservatives, we STILL voted in a republican mayor, backed by Giuliani to do just as good a job as he did. A guy named Mike Bloomberg. Yeah, remember him? The fucking bastion of conservatism that just up and decided one night that he didn't need to plough roads during the worst fucking blizzard ever? People died cause of him, but everytime you talk about the city it's like he was never even here.

All the while the right wing voterbase was fleeing the city, who do you think was coming in? Obama was practically flagging in literal boatloads of immigrants to buy up all the property that was left behind. Any apartments that didn't go to Chinese or Arabic nationals went to liberal arts and womens studies majors; young hipster artists looking to change the world with their degrees from NYU and starbucks. And don't even get me started on the post-90's city lockdown by the labor unions and ACORN.

The people who built NYC aren't the same ones who live here now and push progressive politics. Hell even Trump, born and raised in Queens and lived here his whole damn life, has hightailed it to Florida. I wish it were just as simple as switching up mayors and some of his cronies. You would have to change out half the population of the city, nevermind the bureaucrats that infect it, just to staunch the bleeding, nevermind actually restoring it back to the way it was.

Idk if it's related but that douche bag NY AG came out against police because 90 % of toll jumper arrests are black or hispanic. ..basically calling then racist without even considering the fact that maybe it's because 90% of the time it happens its a black or hispanic.

Anyway nyc and state are one party corrupt shitholes. These guys making 400k a year for the mta because it's totally unchecked...they're all incompetent and they're all on on it

sorry, but they - cops pretty much target black & Hispanics above all. I live in Flushing, Queens - heavily Asian. I literally witness hordes of Asian people hopping/doubling up through the turnstiles - & the biggest joke? the "emergency doors" are literally ALWAYS open, & when you time it right, literally hundreds of people are going through them - detecs are in no way going to stop the masses. they can't, they don't have the manpower.

another hilarious tidbit - right where the precinct is at Times Square - tourists & college students hop ALL the damn time, it's not even funny.

I'm not black or Hispanic, so I have no dog in this fight, but it sounds like you straight up you have a problem with them.

I really hate when people say this. It ignores a ton of history.

First off, the people who made this city what it is today (specifically the ones who voted in Giuliani) got so fucked by 9/11 it wasn't funny. After the planes hit, all the companies that were cemented into Manhattan suddenly uprooted and left. They all started opening up campuses in New Jersey, Texas and Virginia, and a lot of the voterbase either moved with their jobs or took early retirements and headed for Pennsylvania and Florida.

And even though the city was bleeding conservatives, we STILL voted in a republican mayor, backed by Giuliani to do just as good a job as he did. A guy named Mike Bloomberg. Yeah, remember him? The fucking bastion of conservatism that just up and decided one night that he didn't need to plough roads during the worst fucking blizzard ever? People died cause of him, but everytime you talk about the city it's like he was never even here.

All the while the right wing voterbase was fleeing the city, who do you think was coming in? Obama was practically flagging in literal boatloads of immigrants to buy up all the property that was left behind. Any apartments that didn't go to Chinese or Arabic nationals went to liberal arts and womens studies majors; young hipster artists looking to change the world with their degrees from NYU and starbucks. And don't even get me started on the post-90's city lockdown by the labor unions and ACORN.

The people who built NYC aren't the same ones who live here now and push progressive politics. Hell even Trump, born and raised in Queens and lived here his whole damn life, has hightailed it to Florida. I wish it were just as simple as switching up mayors and some of his cronies. You would have to change out half the population of the city, nevermind the bureaucrats that infect it, just to staunch the bleeding, nevermind actually restoring it back to the way it was.

I've lived in nys my entire life and i work in nyc every day. I agree that the city has totally changed and i wasn't intending to comment on the past but where they are now. I never really saw 9/11 as the impetus because there's obviously no shortage of fortune 500 companies still located there. If anything the companies that left had probably already intended to because of the deteriorating business environment.

It's definitely an international city and that influx of foreign money into the real estate market has driven the prices to the levels of insanity we are now seeing.

Deblasio will continue to get elected as will Cuomo and the state will continue to lose good people especially now that its one party rule in the assembly, Senate and governorship.

sorry, but they - cops pretty much target black & Hispanics above all. I live in Flushing, Queens - heavily Asian. I literally witness hordes of Asian people hopping/doubling up through the turnstiles - & the biggest joke? the "emergency doors" are literally ALWAYS open, & when you time it right, literally hundreds of people are going through them - detecs are in no way going to stop the masses. they can't, they don't have the manpower.

another hilarious tidbit - right where the precinct is at Times Square - tourists & college students hop ALL the damn time, it's not even funny.

I'm not black or Hispanic, so I have no dog in this fight, but it sounds like you straight up you have a problem with them.

Meh, I'm there everyday for work and i don't see it.

How much is it to ride the subway? Fair jumpers are fair jumpers. It should be a ticket not an arrest. But the idiots with the ftp name are idiots. This is just their excuse to act like assholes. I imagine the fair jumpers do it for a thrill most times. Maybe the fairs should be income based. You get assistance, you get a card that has a certain amount of fairs on it.
There is a better way to do this for everyone involved. The mta, the people jumping the turnstiles, the protesters.

have they started breaking windows yet? They will

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back