Multiculturalism in the UFC=just one USA born champion...

8sTp6vz.jpg

Doesnt matter

Every champion will be Swedish after Khamzat has won all belts

Don't know if multiculturalism is the right term, but there's nothing wrong with this. Like anything else it will ebb and flow, maybe in 5 years there will be a topic about why there are too many American champs (or some other country).

If anything the UFC should be happy about this as a champ from country _____ = more fans, more exposure and most importantly more $$$$ for the UFC in that country.

We need a champ material fighter with Don Frye’s mentality

Next American champion?

Cody No Love. UFC 255 in December. Book it :D

Well USA still the mecca of mma, best gyms are there

Rose Namajunas is American-born, and I think she has a definite chance to beat Weili Zhang... I myself favor Weili in that fight, but I wouldn't count Rose out of contention.
-xmIWE3oUp1RthciP051z3qgV8eWGndg9csV88M1R6C9TCsXTxrwWNW81q5VgGqeBkdIodWV-waj=s800-c-fcrop64=1,00001938ffffe6c7-nd

Why does nationality matter in sports?

Sounds like some Adolf Hitler shit

who´s the next USA born champion in the UFC?
if Bones wins the HW title its still just one USA born champ,
who´s the next USA born fighter with most chances of wiining a belt in the UFC (no BMF belts or interim, they mean $$$$*it) ???

Didn't read the thread title or opening post, but just wanted to say you have one of the best AVs on this sorry excuse for a karate forum.

The next american superstar is Aaron Pico
Bo Nickal could also be a pretty big mma star. I watched that guy do stuff at the nccas that he shouldn't be able to do to an opponent at that level. Also there's Iowa's Austin Desantos, kid is already trying to do jits to his opponents that piss him off. lol

Back