• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multi vitamin making me sick?

Wado Guy

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've recently switched multi vitamins and am now taking GNC's Mega Men. I've been taking it for a week now after a good breakfast and with plenty of water. A few hours after taking it, I feel nauseous. Is this normal? Is there something I'm not doing to prevent this? Should i stop taking it? I've never had this problem with a multi before.

Thanks.

I"ve been taking Mega Men for over 6 months and haven't had any problems with felling nauseous.

It's sort of normal. I have had what I would call an upset stomach after taking multi-vitamins. I recommend taking them with a good size meal. You can drink an entire fish tank of water and some multi's will make you want to puke if no food is taken with it. I don't know why that is but thats been my experience.

Split the two vitamins. One with breakfast, one with lunch. See if that helps.

Back