Mulholland Drive explained! Best version!

"it's on everyone's best movies list. But more importantly . . . lots of Naomi Watts lesbian nudity."

I have an explanation. Was supposed to be a tv show so the ending was changed

Any cliffs on that?

Its not just the "it was a dream fantasy" idea, highlighting that its also the idea these two characters represent the same person ala Bergmans Persona, an actress going from young and niave to jaded via Hollywoods system of sexual favours.

I do think that reading makes a lot of sense and I do think beyond the specifics he points out its what the film feels like its about which really I think is more Lynch's intension, not a film so much as a puzzle but a dreamlike atmophere getting across the story.

“ Lesbianism RULEZ !!

^^
There, I just explained MULHOLLAND DRIVE, much better & more concisely than any video out there could have.

Chael-Sonnen-Youre-Welcome-750x450-616x370.jpg

you see that new marvel movie? so good....like mmmmmmmm good! realllllll good. mighty goooooood.
nah im not that big on marvel films.

but nice to know if you dont like mulholland drive and froth over it that makes you a fan of only superhero movies. good one.

This cats Twin Peaks analysis is the up there in my top 5 list insightful material of any work of art/film I’ve seen.

It’s profound & spot on analysis provides/educates with solid reasoning the intent/meaning & motivation behind Lynch’s esoteric curtain of Twin Peaks.

Absolutely brilliant matching Lynch's intent with archetypal & cultural themes.

Best quote-lesson is that Explanations don’t hold our attention… Mystery does.
0A198E13-BC22-4AA4-B977-07E2423190B5.jpeg

I’ve gotta rewatch both again at some point.

Last edited:
Back