Muhammed ali-micheal jordan effect

Marciano (along with the rest of the heavyweights) was crazy about pussy and would go to many lengths and extremes for it. He was also quite a dirty fighter in the ring one of the dirtiest of all the heavyweight champs. His thrift ruined friendships, Arthur Mercante writes of how Marciano died with them still not speaking to each other over advertisement money. Mercante felt foolish as they both should have. Most champs are pretty charitable with the green stuff, Marciano was the cheapest of the cheap. Other than those things, i can't think of much bad to say about the man. He epitomized champion better than just about anyone else. Deserves all the good said about him, he had solid character as most of the great champs did.

You forgot to add the part about Marciano being a white man and therefore is the Devil in your eyes, Moz, considering your obvious anger against white people has generally been such an underlying theme in many of your posts since you first started posting here way back when.

Seriously, from my part I know it gets very boring reading those racial thoughts of yours in so many different posts (like your previous one on Ali), and while I'm sure you have your own personal reasons for feeling the way you do, doesn't it get boring from your part when you come on a boxing forum (not a political or race relations forum) and continuously type in that stuff?

Ah well, whatever...It does make it tough to have kind of boxing discussion with you, though, when you're always bringing in race related issues into things time and time again. But hey, maybe you'd like to uproot yourself, drive a few miles north, and find yourself a new home up here in Canada where we generally don't have such a racial divide between each other?

If you do, just don't expect me to invite you over for dinner, though, as you'd probably try to convince my wife and her family, as well as one of my best buddies, Mark, that I'm an evil white guy or something like that.

I coming in close to ya, Sharkey boy... Coming in close...

Wha...?

Are you talking post counts or something, Ducky?

If so, then all I gots to say is like hell you are! Couple what I have with this username with my previous account, and then add that total up with all the 29 alts I've had in between :)redface:), man, I got to be a black belt at least twice over by now.

Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, but totaled all up, I'd have to at least have over 5,000 by now, I think.

Keep posting though, Ducky, and maybe you'll have me beat by the winter or thereabouts.

You forgot to add the part about Marciano being a white man and therefore is the Devil in your eyes, Moz, considering your obvious anger against white people has generally been such an underlying theme in many of your posts since you first started posting here way back when.

Seriously, from my part I know it gets very boring reading those racial thoughts of yours in so many different posts (like your previous one on Ali), and while I'm sure you have your own personal reasons for feeling the way you do, doesn't it get boring from your part when you come on a boxing forum (not a political or race relations forum) and continuously type in that stuff?

Ah well, whatever...It does make it tough to have kind of boxing discussion with you, though, when you're always bringing in race related issues into things time and time again. But hey, maybe you'd like to uproot yourself, drive a few miles north, and find yourself a new home up here in Canada where we generally don't have such a racial divide between each other?

If you do, just don't expect me to invite you over for dinner, though, as you'd probably try to convince my wife and her family, as well as one of my best buddies, Mark, that I'm an evil white guy or something like that.

I've thought about it sharks, my people are actually canadian but were split and moved to alaska with half of our tribe remaining in a place called dawson. You can deny it if you want but boxing is sociology, and at least in america, race means everything. Ali understood this and that is why he meant so much to us and so little to people like you.

was it true that ali was found to be mentally retarded on an iq test?

i thought i remembered reading that somewhere.

was it true that ali was found to be mentally retarded on an iq test?

He scored a 78 on his army IQ test, which is just above the level of being considered retarded (70 and below), but that score had more to do with Ali's inability to read very well than anything else.

I've thought about it sharks, my people are actually canadian but were split and moved to alaska with half of our tribe remaining in a place called dawson. You can deny it if you want but boxing is sociology, and at least in america, race means everything. Ali understood this and that is why he meant so much to us and so little to people like you.

Well, if you do decide to decide to make the move up here to B.C., Moz, as a good Canadian citizen, it's my obligation to help teach you a few things about this country before you decide to make the trip.

First thing, you must know the British Columbia provincial anthem;

Maclean & Maclean The Rodeo Song - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Of course, with this part of North America being well known for the amount of wildlife we have roaming the hills and mountains, it's best to take this song as a warning on what may happen if you encounter some of them;

Maclean & Maclean The Fox - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Oh, and before coming up here, you have to make sure you have your priorities in order, of course;

YouTube - The Dolly Parton Song

Enjoy your stay!

and he said,"i said i was the greatest, never said i was the smartest" amid accusations that he may have faked it.

Well, if you do decide to decide to make the move up here to B.C., Moz, as a good Canadian citizen, it's my obligation to help teach you a few things about this country before you decide to make the trip.

First thing, you must know the British Columbia provincial anthem;

Maclean & Maclean The Rodeo Song - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Of course, with this part of North America being well known for the amount of wildlife we have roaming the hills and mountains, it's best to take this song as a warning on what may happen if you encounter some of them;

Maclean & Maclean The Fox - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Oh, and before coming up here, you have to make sure you have your priorities in order, of course;

YouTube - The Dolly Parton Song

Enjoy your stay!

I'll definitely consider it. I don't believe there is such a thing as a trouble free life for anyone but America is something else, even Canada is trying to keep us out now with the new passports and stuff. Can't blame them one bit.

Is it just me or do many seem to underrate Ali's KO power nowadays?

He wasn't all dancy legs and big mouth you know.

Yeah they do, even then he was underrated, I always repeat Liston's cornermen who quoted sonny as saying "I thought that guy couldn't hit, he could hit" in his dressing room after his first fight. Angie also said, "when ali came down off his toes and banged, not too many heavyweights of his era could take it". Of course he was no Foreman and part of that was choice, he put more energy into artistry and style than in craft and practicality. He also rarely showed the desire to hurt a man. On the whole, he was underrated but his many decisions where he landed lots of solid punches and combinations is what people also remember. They just don't understand that he rarely tried to kill his opponent with every shot like some other guys. His right hand was pretty good, his left hook was a slap and could have been harder, again, art over craft here. He'd rather show off for twelve rounds than kayo a guy in a couple rounds.

Back