Much like Fun fight Silva I want fun fight Brock

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Even though both will get a title shot after a win back.....I wouldn't mind seeing Brock come back and show his dominance with the middle tier UFC HW.....I mean we all know Brock hates getting punched in the face he probably won't defeat Cain ever....But he's a freak/monster who can make the HW division exciting again.

If you throw him in with Duffy, Shawn Jordan, Soa, Walt Harris, Bredan Schaub since he's asking for the downs.

These are all good fighters but they've shown that "Glance to the back of the head instant KO" So Brock would have a great chance to tool them he's also 37.

Lets face it UFC is desperate for ratings thus is why they brought in CM punk (0-0)....And Brock is a top tier HW but he's a huge gamble on winning a title shot ever again. If he looses a rematch within 6 months of him coming back it's all pretty much a waste.

So I say just let him have some easy fun entertaining fights....UFC needs it and we need it.

Don't let him fight anybody above say Travis Brown who you may think is top tier but he's very Over rated. Or Meat head

Nelson is a bad fight based on experience and striking.

Silva actually called out Frank Mir.

Why not make that fight? Silva asked for it. Mir would love it.

I'd watch it. Have no idea what would happen.

that would be awesome, not sure why brock has to only fight JDS, cain and everyone on the top at the moment - let him smash some fools and be exciting - last time, didnt seem like brock was that interested in that route

Silva actually called out Frank Mir.

Why not make that fight? Silva asked for it. Mir would love it.

I'd watch it. Have no idea what would happen.

Really seems like an odd call out. Not Phil Davis Silva call our weird but still....what did he say and was it recent? I'd pay for that fight.

that would be awesome, not sure why brock has to only fight JDS, cain and everyone on the top at the moment - let him smash some fools and be exciting - last time, didnt seem like brock was that interested in that route

Brock doesn't have a choice because ufc will be his last stop if he doesn't resign with the wwe. He can make good money on non title fights via locker room bonuses

The only fights that make sense for Brock are rematches with Mir or Reem. He's not going to get a top-5 guy after being gone for 3 years.

Silva is more fun fight versatile though. Brock is only HW fun fight and maybe Jones/DC of LHW fame. Silva can welcome 170 pounders to fun fights like Diaz. Maybe in the future Silva-GSP, Silva-Condit, Silva-Rory or Silva-Lombard. Then you got other middleweights. Or who wouldn't love to see fun fights like Silva-Shogun or Silva-Shad or Silva-Jones.

That would be a good idea, I'd like to see Brock fight Nog, Arlovski, maybe Soa and a rubber match with Mir too.

Really seems like an odd call out. Not Phil Davis Silva call our weird but still....what did he say and was it recent? I'd pay for that fight.

This was sometime after the Forrest fight. Lyoto also said he would go up to hw if he defended the belt 5 times.

I love Brock. Miss that guy.

Agree with TS.

When will people realize nobody LIKES to get punched in the face!?

But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Lesnar back.

Agree TS.

If Lesnar returned it's best he eased back into the UFC and now thrown to the wolves like his previous run. Have him face the likes of Schaub, Soa, Big Nog, Jordan & Gonzaga, etc initially so he can get some wins on the board and shake off ring rust. After that the likes of Nelson/Mitrione/Rothwell if he get past that then the dream fights against Josh Barnett and Andrei Arlovoski would be in order.

Also, if Mir wins against Bigfoot next month and Lesnar wins on his return then do Mir/Lesnar 3. Put in on FOX as a co-main event and it will rate well, extremely well.

Back