Muay Thai Schools in Boston

MCanavan6

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for a really good muay thai school in Boston. I have never trained MT before so I'm looking for one where I can go and take lessons as opposed to fight. I live in Milford, MA which is about 45 minutes West of Boston so anything around this area is fine. I've heard of Sityodtong, Boston Muay Thai, and Wai Kru, any others?

Stop right now, stand up, and go over to Sityodtong. Easily one of the best Muay Thai gyms in the country. Mark Dellagrotte, the owner, is also one of the best and most legit MT coaches in the United States.

Stop right now, stand up, and go over to Sityodtong. Easily one of the best Muay Thai gyms in the country. Mark Dellagrotte, the owner, is also one of the best and most legit MT coaches in the United States.

Matt Thornton as in the Black belt in BJJ Matt Thornton?

Bullseye.

From what i've heard it would be worth the drive for you. I will probably be heading there sometime this week or next to check it out.

good luck in your search.

I am looking at this place right now as well. Do you guys think this would be suitable for a total beginner with no MT exp? Also I was told BTT in Everett is really good?

Back