Muay thai school in the SF peninsula

scottysevens

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, the title says it all. I'm looking for a Muay Thai school in the San Francisco Peninsula. Ideally it would be near San Carlos, but I will take what I can get. From what I have been able to find the closest gyms are in South San Francisco or Mountain View. Do you guys know of any good places near San Carlos?

B Street Boxing in San Mateo and Bay Area Boxing in Belmont are as close as it'll get to San Carlos.

Thanks for the response. B street looks like a legit gym, and they do have some Muay Thai. Bay Area boxing looks a bit sketch. The pedigree of the trainers looks pretty poor there. I was hoping for a school that focuses on Muay Thai, but b street might be my best choice.

I peaked into both gyms before; B Street is definitely the nicer, more legit of the two gyms IMHO.

One more potential option to consider is Stanford University's Muay Thai club. I don't know anything about the quality of their training or their facilities, but I do know that they're comparatively cheap and that they allow non-students to join the club (and that the club is related to Evolve Training Center in SSF).

I will look into Stanford Muay Thai. After my research evolve Muay Thai is the closest pure Muay Thai gym. I could probably get there in half an hour.

Nice, lemme know what you think if/when you do stop by. I'm kinda curious myself.

Back