Muay Thai promotional structure

Do they still allow the phone betting with the guys walking around with 15 cell phones stuck to a board?

they aren't taking bets on the phone, you pay a monthly fee to get their phenolic and all they are doing are giving out the odds at the time and advising a little on who to bet on.

It's fascinating to me, this betting tradition. Like most here I grew up with western combat sport ideals, so it all seems filthy and alien to me, but at the same time it is fascinating.

A question : are most Thais in Raja stadium gamblers ? The reason I ask is because usually you see a bunch of calm foreigners front-row seat, but as soon as the fight goes to the corners you mostly see a bunch of agitated Thais screaming with their fist up in the air (like some kind of Just Bleed version of the crowd you would see in Street Fighter II arcade game from the 90's). Are these guys gamblers ? They sure don't seem like sports fan to me !

It's not like gamblers aren't sport fans.

Alot of them in the crowd certainly don't appear like they are watching the sport for its beauty, though.

Just Bleed to the core if you ask me.

Ever been to a big stadium? The atmosphere is amazing. Go watch chess if you want a silent crowd.

Ever been to a big stadium? The atmosphere is amazing. Go watch chess if you want a silent crowd.

No I have never been to one, but I admit that the atmosphere sounds absolutely crazy.

It isn't mutually exclusive with my claim that Raja seems to be filled with a bunch of fat just bleed fucks who don't look like they enjoy the sport for its beauty.

But I get it, everything Thai is superior, authentic and cool on this forum and cannot be criticised.

No I have never been to one, but I admit that the atmosphere sounds absolutely crazy.

It isn't mutually exclusive with my claim that Raja seems to be filled with a bunch of fat just bleed fucks who don't look like they enjoy the sport for its beauty.

But I get it, everything Thai is superior, authentic and cool on this forum and cannot be criticised.

I criticized Thailand often enough, it's just not true gamblers are "just bleed" fans. They are the most knowledgeable people in the stadium, most of them coming to every show there for years even decades. can't get more hardcore than that. they're passionate, that's about it.

I criticized Thailand often enough, it's just not true gamblers are "just bleed" fans. They are the most knowledgeable people in the stadium, most of them coming to every show there for years even decades. can't get more hardcore than that. they're passionate, that's about it.

Oh ok if you say so.

Would you mind telling me where the gamblers are located in Raja? I heard that they are mostly on the balconies but are they also the people that we see left and right of the ring?

I've heard of Gamblers that weren't sports fans in the beginning, but have learned to love the sport.

I agree, but watch out for these kind of statements in here, some are easily butthurt and will pull the race card

Back