Muay Thai promotion with best production values?

ceestand

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Watched the recent Top King World Series videos online, got me thinking: What Muay Thai promotion has the best production values, in your opinion?

The Top King vids were fine, even if the constant movement of the camera got me close to motion sickness and the lighting was a little off. For the English-speaking world, is it Lion Fight?

I like Lion Fight myself. I haven't seen that much from Top King yet, just one event so far but I am hopeful for their future. Nice of them to upload fights, same for Glory and others who do, although some do it incredibly late

Thai Fight. Say what you want about the matchmaking, but the production is usually really impressive. Some of the outdoor shows they've had are amazing.

Just from a viewing standpoint, channel 7 Sunday is the best. That super slow replay is killer.

The best i dont know,but there have some of good promotions with quality production values:

Caged Muay Thai: (Muay thai in a MMA cage with MMA gloves,JWP promotion).

Max Muay Thai: (at thailand

The Max Muay Thai show that was streamed by eliteboxing looked the best of all the shows I saw. Thai fight probably got the most money for their shows.

Thaifight as Coca said their production of shows is second to none in Thailand, shame the fights don't live up to the same standards. Main event in UK usually very good production wise

thai fight for sure! And lately they have been giving the foreigners a couple kilo weight advantages and this man
10622797_801161546610823_5293398951895865029_n.jpg

plus BIG fight for this year!
10869835_843903272336650_7962930372696453484_o.jpg

this fight will be epic,two fighters with styles completely diferent.Does Sudsakorn can outclass Yodsaenklai,or Yodsaenklai will break his jaw?

I know Yodsaenklai is a monster, even more fighting kard chuek (without gloves), but Sudsakorn can impress as it is a fighter who dodge and attack quickly and can make an unpredictable game

Even though the Yodsaenklai is knockout power and smart fighter, if he falls in Sudsakorn the game, maybe Sudsakorn get a win by UD, but still find it very hard, for until now I have not seen anyone playing with Yodsaenklai Fairtex

Back