Muay Thai like MMA shorts

flamingredhead

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey all. So i've been looking around and I cant seem to find any MMA shorts that are the length of Muay Thai trunks. Coming from a Muay Thai background and making the transition to mma I really would like some shorts that have the sam length.

Something similar to what Dominick Cruz wears or What Jon Jones wears or the shorts Hector Lombard was wearing.

Thanks in advance!

Awesome! I had never seen mma shorts that short before. Not a fan of the graphics, but what can ya do.

TS: If you're looking for shorts that are shorter than most MMA shorts, I would recommend any of the Jaco Resurgence shorts, or even a lot of the Form Athletics shorts. They're both shorter than the norm and I can attest to unrestricted leg movement.

I'm almost positive both Jon Jones and Dominick Cruz just wear shorts that have been custom tailored. Why not get a pair of shorts that you like the look of, and then have the legs hemmed up and side seams lengthened?

Also: Check out this link -> http://www.mbsoup.com/mbprincegallery.html

Might be a bit pricey, but you can get replica Dominick Cruz shorts :)

I don't understand why would anyone want shorter shorts. Kinda gayish, if you ask.

I don't understand why would anyone want shorter shorts. Kinda gayish, if you ask.

Because I have thick masculine thighs that I feel peoples eyes need to feast upon.

But in all seriousness....did you not read the OP? I stated that I come from a Muay Thai background and I'm used to the length of Thai trunks and personally like them better.

Because I have thick masculine thighs that I feel peoples eyes need to feast upon.

But in all seriousness....did you not read the OP? I stated that I come from a Muay Thai background and I'm used to the length of Thai trunks and personally like them better.

Buakaw-2.jpg

I dunno if guys in the US of A would buy shorts that short that aren't muay thai. You might have to crop some or get a custom made one:/ If not there is the assassin gear short I put up.

It should be pretty easy to find a company willing to give you custom shorts with the measurements you want, albeit at a higher price

edit:

or this

I'm almost positive both Jon Jones and Dominick Cruz just wear shorts that have been custom tailored. Why not get a pair of shorts that you like the look of, and then have the legs hemmed up and side seams lengthened?

seems a good iea if you can't find anything you like the look of TS

I dunno if guys in the US of A would buy shorts that short that aren't muay thai. You might have to crop some or get a custom made one:/ If not there is the assassin gear short I put up.

Wrestlers are into those shorts in the US of A. It is mostly people into Boxing (follows current fashion for short length like Basketball) and BJJ (they like the extra grip) who are against the "short" shorts.

Wrestlers are into those shorts in the US of A. It is mostly people into Boxing (follows current fashion for short length like Basketball) and BJJ (they like the extra grip) who are against the "short" shorts.

Don't wrestlers wear singlets, tights and clinch gear?

Don't wrestlers wear singlets, tights and clinch gear?

I should have clarified, people with strong wrestling backgrounds training at a MMA gym.

In my city of San Jose, most amateur MMA fighters can not afford brands like clinch gear or sprawl. The average amateur I know works as a bounce/bartender and, or a trainer/instructor and hopes to make 30k a year (the mean rent is $1,600 a month).

Why? Did a guy with short shorts have his dick in your mouth? Your reply does cause one to consider your meaning. Any psych majors care to postulate any theories based on his reply.

I am just going to go ahead and guess fear of his own latent homosexuality leading to an external expression of homophobia.

But, please, kenpeters8, feel free to elaborate on your response so that I have a better understanding of the meaning of your immensely helpful reply in this thread.

Why? Did a guy with short shorts have his dick in your mouth? Your reply does cause one to consider your meaning. Any psych majors care to postulate any theories based on his reply.

I am just going to go ahead and guess fear of his own latent homosexuality leading to an external expression of homophobia.

But, please, kenpeters8, feel free to elaborate on your response so that I have a better understanding of the meaning of your immensely helpful reply in this thread.

You must like the thought of dick in your mouth. Keep the nasty thoughts to yourself, man. It's gross.

And I just think it's weird why anyone would want short shorts. When you're on the ground, they ride up and will expose your crotch. If you wear some spandex underneath, then it's fine i guess. But it just looks too gayish IMO. But of course I wouldn't mind women wearing the short shorts. Haha. Now that's entertainment!

Yea I prefer mma bell bottoms...less revealing and quite stylish. Plus my balls don't hang out.

Jon-jones-dan-rod.jpg

MarcoRuas_original_crop_340x234_display_image_display_image.jpg

If you are concerned with the shorts of these people, then MMA is not the sport for you.

You must like the thought of dick in your mouth. Keep the nasty thoughts to yourself, man. It's gross.

And I just think it's weird why anyone would want short shorts. When you're on the ground, they ride up and will expose your crotch. If you wear some spandex underneath, then it's fine i guess. But it just looks too gayish IMO. But of course I wouldn't mind women wearing the short shorts. Haha. Now that's entertainment!

are you 12?

Back