Muay Thai/Kickboxing: Right-hand, left-leg dominant; what stance?

well not really, I would consider James Toney shoulder rolling advanced stuff, but he didnt really learn to fight in the opposite stance, nor did many fighters.. most just switch for a sec to confuse their opponent.. its not a very common thing, because your pretty much gimped in that stance.. your never going to fight like in your natural stance anyways..

like RJJ leaping hooks and UCs, theyre not really advanced but unorthodox I'd say

Wow, learning both orthodox and southpaw is a very advanced "concept". Just switching for a second to confuse your opponent is scratching the surface. It's very difficult to learn how to fight from both sides separately, and even more difficult to learn how to integrate both seamlessly. The options that open up to you are immense. Think about evasions, footwork, timing, range, and targets.

Following an orthodox stance, right cross, then a subtle step switch without retracting the hand, but bringing forward the body into a southpaw stance allowing you to fire off a right hand jab which was just a right cross, not only reducing the time between punches, but increasing your reach and your left becomes the power hand as well.
Fighting a guy who has power kicks from both side, two hands that are jabs and power punches, increased evasive and counter options, and reduced time to reset and attack again is not "advanced"?

It's just very uncommon because of the time required to be great on both sides. It's the same in BJJ. Some guys have their "go to side". Black belt level armbar on one side and maybe a purple belt level armbar on the other, etc.

As for TS, I am with Nuke, I say get great @ being southpaw first since you'll be fighting a lot of orthodox fighters.

Back