MUay Thai is dead?

Ya we touched on that in another thread. Horrific article. I think we should all flood the comment section with our distaste...

clickbait crap, makes a change from 15 greatest Muaythai fighters of all time articles though

Talk about a pro Dutch Kickboxing rant if i read one. Very amateurish journalism.

that's like his only article on that site. great journalism.

clickbait crap, makes a change from 15 greatest Muaythai fighters of all time articles though

Top 10 muay thai fighter nicknames

1) Noom “Woodenman” Chaiyasen (Aka Jongsanan)

He’s so tough, he surpasses human and just becomes the Woodenman.

2) “Smokin” Jo Nattawut

He leaves his opponents in the dust. Enough said.

3) Kevin “Soul Assassin” Ross

I mean… need I say more. Soul. Assassin. He’s literally snatchin’ souls.

4) Tiffany “Timebomb” VanSoest

When she goes off, there’s no time to run for cover. You’re done for.

5) Iman “Pretty Killer” Barlow

You might think you look good when you get in the ring, but Iman will make sure when you leave… you will think otherwise.

6) Sambaa “M16” Somdet

Again, nicknamed after an assault rifle. AN ASSAULT RIFLE.

7) Justin “Purple People Eater” Greskiewicz

I’m at a loss here. I don’t know where this nickname came from or why, but it sounds crazy. And I like it.

8) Ramon “The Turbine From Hell” Dekkers

Fighting anything from hell doesn’t sound like a good time, let alone a machine.

9) Angela “Overkill” Hill

Excellent play on Angela’s last name.

10) Germaine “The Iron Lady” de Randamie

A combination of class and power. She’s going to kick your ass, but be a lady about it.

The 10 fighter nicknames I can remember from Lion Fight

Muay Thai has always been dead except for one place. There is a conspiracy within MMA and kickboxing to keep Muay Thai down.

He's talking about Muay Thai and then mentioning guys like go Khan saki. It's so strange.

Back