Muay Thai in Seminole County, FL?

wasabi32746

White Belt
Reaction score
Well Im 16, 17 in July, and I was interested in learning Muay Thai. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good gyms around Lake Mary, FL.

I know of ATT Orlando and Gracie Barra Orlando, however I dont want to have to drive all the way to Orlando due to gas prices.

I heard ATT Orlando was opening a branch in Longwood, but I haven't really heard anything more about it.

Also I was wondering if gyms tend to have age restrictions or am I probably fine?

Thanks

Isn't there an ATT that's close to UCF? That isn't all that far from Lake Mary.

don't know about gyms in the area, but train at an ATT in boca. We have a 13 yr old that trains full contact there, with parents permission and a couple 17 yr olds. you should be good to train

I guess somewhere around UCF would be slightly better than going to Orlando, although I would still prefer something around the Lake Mary-Longwood area.

Does anyone have any information on that UCF location, since I cant seem to find any information about it on the web

I guess somewhere around UCF would be slightly better than going to Orlando, although I would still prefer something around the Lake Mary-Longwood area.

Does anyone have any information on that UCF location, since I cant seem to find any information about it on the web

there is an ATT school just a few minutes away from UCF on the corner of University Blvd and Dean Rd.

There is no age restriction and the other gym should be open soon.

myspace.com/orlandoatt

dude if your serious about training just drive to att.

Back