muay thai in fresno CA....

750coop

White Belt
Reaction score
I know there are gyms here but, I wanna hear from anyone who trains at any of these gyms.What are the upsides?? I appreciate any feedback i may get.

you can come to final round (where I train) which I consider the best gym in all of fresno

both instructors are very knowledgeable, james has been training since he was very young and lupe has trained with some of the best in the bay area (jean claude leuyer, alex gong, cung le, javier mendez, frank shamrock, etc.)

the only bad is that you have to "earn" the right to spar and ultimately fight, and it takes a while to be ready (even for some who are extremely dedicated) bottom line if you want to learn and enjoy a family friendly atmosphere then come down and train (its also the cheapest, $50 a month no longterm contracts)

-i've heard that fresno kickboxing academy is more MMA and wrestling, so if you're looking for that type of atmosphere where you train with profighters and hardcore MMA guys then thats probably where you should go

-LA boxing: haven't heard a lot about them, their gym is the nicest of the bunch thats about all I know

-buhawe: like fresno kickboxing academy is geared toward MMA and wrestling

-john cho's-a good all around gym with all sorts of different classes

Back