Muay Thai gear??

stewy004

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have any suggestions where the best place is to order muay thai gear? (Gloves, thai pads, shin guards, shorts, other clothing) I was told about Muay Thai Stuff - Thaiboxing MMA products Shorts Boxing Gloves Equipments and they have lots of sweet stuff. I placed an order on September 29 and in their shipping info it said approximately 2 weeks to anywhere in the world, almost a month passed and still nothing in the mail. Maybe the fact that this stuff is coming from Thailand is causing it to take so long, but i'm still pissed, i was told 2 weeks. So does anyone have any other suggestions??

I looked at that site as well but being that they are in Thailand kind of turned me off from ordering from them...you'll be surprised of how many US based sites carry Muay Thai stuff...Combatsports.com, elitemma.com, mmaoutlet.com, performancemma.com, titlemma.com these are just a few..let me know if these help!

Hayabusa has great shin pads for striking, and 16oz gloves, other site online have a wide variety of gear too where you can choose from different thai pads, focus mitts, headgear, shorts, etc.
If you're looking for actual muay thai shorts, I'd probably go with Boon

haha, my stuff actually came in yesterday, thanks to everyone for giving me more online options for gear.

Back