Muay Thai fighters with good sweeps and tosses

Damn that dude is scary. Could it be that he has some sort of supplemental grappling background as well ?

he has had some MMA fights in the past, so im sure he has SOME grappling experience probably sprawling and positional wrestling. but hes more known for his MT sweeps / leg catches in Lionfight

gary turner punchs horrible, in that video he often punches with the inside of his glove, it looks terrible

Namkhabuan used to catch and plow alot during his career

Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng.

Et si t'allais te faire enculer ?

Some pretty amazing stuff from Superbank in there.

Superb fight BTW even if old.

Someone should really make a highlight out of Boughanem's takedowns, they are legitimately very good by any standard. He has the kind of takedowns I imagine a heavyweight Superbank having.

superbank, petpanromrung and gaonar spring to mind. superbank especially if you're looking for someone who can sweep their opponent outisde of clinching.

Here is an old fight with Petpanomrung where he has unbelievable sweeps.

Someone should really make a highlight out of Boughanem's takedowns, they are legitimately very good by any standard. He has the kind of takedowns I imagine a heavyweight Superbank having.

Yeah he's great. He tossed Sayiok on his ass like 15 times in the last Thai Fight.

Nice display by the Sweep God himself. Unfortunately that fuckin psychopath Saeksan won.

Insane fight with a bunch of throws from both Yodpanomrung and Thaksinglek. The crowd was going apeshit.

And some throwing madness by Gingsanglek. Didn't even know that first throw was legal. Ha. :

I always thought Artur Kyshenko had good sweeps for a western figher. (If Eastern Europe is still western anyway)

Back