Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Bear and Jordan both going home is great. I am not a fan of either.
I like both and was rooting for both why don't u like bear he's f hilarious. A few seasons ago I couldn't stand him but he grew on me he went from cocky to hilarious

I think he still wouldnt mind aligning with Corey or Nelson. I think he knows the guy who would give him the hardest challenge in the finals would be Bananas. So he probably wants one of those guys to take him out or probably he aligns with both of them and they have kyle take him out

Also like @EvilDDS says, it is pretty funny that Josh keeps thinking that Wes is coming for him.

Josh is such a fucking dork. Wes was spot on about him. One of the best parts of the season was Wes just straight up emasculating him during the interview.

Wes busting Kyle’s balls in the tribunal was hilarious too, I’ll have to rewatch that, but essentially telling Kyle he’s useless

Wes busting Kyle’s balls in the tribunal was hilarious too, I’ll have to rewatch that, but essentially telling Kyle he’s useless

He basically told him he needs to be a part of the alliance.

He basically told him he needs to be a part of the alliance.

Didn't Wes tell Maddie and Johnny that he was going to fuck with Kyle? He knows both are good friends with Kyle, so I don't think he was making him choose an alliance, but just busting his balls for fun. And it was pretty hilarious, haha. When Kyle has the WTF? look and says "Johnny, help me!" <45>

You know who is fine, that I miss seeing? Johanna. I know she was slutty, but damn I loved her.

Didn't Wes tell Maddie and Johnny that he was going to fuck with Kyle? He knows both are good friends with Kyle, so I don't think he was making him choose an alliance, but just busting his balls for fun. And it was pretty hilarious, haha. When Kyle has the WTF? look and says "Johnny, help me!" <45>

You know who is fine, that I miss seeing? Johanna. I know she was slutty, but damn I loved her.
Wasn't she with Wes, back when he was on gear and volunteering to go in every elimination? He was like the Jordan before Jordan in terms of arrogance, now he's way beyond that but I'm not sure if it's just for the camera.

I remember she was with some Challenger.

Wasn't she with Wes, back when he was on gear and volunteering to go in every elimination? He was like the Jordan before Jordan in terms of arrogance, now he's way beyond that but I'm not sure if it's just for the camera.

I remember she was with some Challenger.

Yeah I think so. I know at some point she ended up with Kenny though. Kenny was a great TV too. I wonder why he never wanted to come back?

Yeah I think so. I know at some point she ended up with Kenny though. Kenny was a great TV too. I wonder why he never wanted to come back?

The rape allegation with Evan and Tonya? Lol

Tonya.

He and Evan were perfect for the show but allegedly they stuck a toothbrush up Tonya while she was passed out drunk.

Mr. Beautiful has an ig; I will never forget that he LITERALLY carried Wes for one Final. Fuck Tonya (with toothbrush).

Hope this link works for you guys, a deleted scene, or extended scene with Big T. It takes you to their IGTV so not sure if you need an IG account to see it

Might have been the beers but I found drunken Big T hilarious.

Bananas - "Big T, we need to put some fresh cotton pads on there"

Big T - "FRESH COTTON PADS!??!!"

Anyway, this takes place as they're getting ready to take her to the hospital

^^^^^^^

Rewatched this last night with the missus, and I messed up, it was Melissa who said "we need to put on fresh cotton pads"

Perfect episode. Loved how Jordan took the beat.

Would have enjoyed it if Bear had kicked the shit out of Nelson. Bear didn’t look as gritty as his first appearance when he took out Wes.

And as beastly as Fessy is, I remember on his season of Big Brother, there was a comp, kind of a football comp where they rifled a ball at you. They didn't know which cannon it was coming from, and they were doing it in the rain and other things they were firing at them. So they fire like 30 or 40 balls at them and the winner is determined by who catches the most. Anyway, Kaycee beat Fessy in that comp

Can't find it on youtube though

I love Fessy's face in this one. This isn't it, but it's pretty close.

image.jpg

But it's that same "Oh look some more shit is going down" smile.

I think at this point, Zach and the Skype screen have had more screen time than Kaycee or Melissa.

It feels like Jenna has the same damn storyline each season.

Yeah but Melissa titty tho.

I'm still trying to figure out which MMA dude Kaycee reminds me of. It might be Joe Lauzon or Phillipe Nover.... Eddie Bravo?

20150929013408_IMG_9832.JPG

Khalah n Jenna stood no chance I knew they were gonna get eliminated oh well let them go home and deal with their bf drama. So all that crap and Dee didn't vote Jenny in lol she's shook

Can't wait till next week's episode Josh needs to go home he's a garbage competitior

Stupid Nany, "I'm looking down there and all I see are my friends. It sucks." Yeah, because you put them down there, dumb ass! I was actually surprised that Aneesa won the elimination. Jenna looked like she had a good rhythm going, compared to Aneesa. Overall though, it was a good win for both.

Josh is getting too in to himself. He is not a good competitor, but thinks he is elite or something. It would be funny to see him go in next week, with Wes being in the Tribunal, and then Wes making a big show of wanting to go down to get his easy red skull. The shit talking before, during, and after the elimination would be entertaining, I'm sure. lol

And as beastly as Fessy is, I remember on his season of Big Brother, there was a comp, kind of a football comp where they rifled a ball at you. They didn't know which cannon it was coming from, and they were doing it in the rain and other things they were firing at them. So they fire like 30 or 40 balls at them and the winner is determined by who catches the most. Anyway, Kaycee beat Fessy in that comp

Can't find it on youtube though

Yeah I remember this, the houseguest were amazed that Kaycee won. Kaycee to me is the best female there. She has the strength, athleticism, size and speed (I believe) to win at challenges and the final. You cant say that about any other female there. She is my pick to win now that Tori is gone.

Back