Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Us too, we aren’t even sure why, but that fella is tv gold!
Dude is hilarious, it’s like he goes on these shows solely to hook up. He probably doesn’t care about the money, he just wants to bang!

Dude is hilarious, it’s like he goes on these shows solely to hook up. He probably doesn’t care about the money, he just wants to bang!

Let him bang, bro.

Good first episode. Would be cool to give the elimination winner immunity for a week. The strategy now will be to throw in a weak rookie and all the vets will campaign to face them in elimination.
It's either that or you'll have to face stiff competition later, when all the weaklings are gone.

They really should start the season with two 2-hour episodes on consecutive nights with 64 people. 32 men. 32 women. In order to get into the house, you have to beat someone in an elimination. It's all random. You pull a number 1-32 for seeding.

Just friendly reminder, Portland Jordan going to take it down again.

They really should start the season with two 2-hour episodes on consecutive nights with 64 people. 32 men. 32 women. In order to get into the house, you have to beat someone in an elimination. It's all random. You pull a number 1-32 for seeding.
They have had a qualifying challenge to get in in previous seasons. But I think they have lost teams they didn’t want to and it hurt the overall show.

Nah man, he’s a gamer in the challenges too. He’s solid.

Just discovered MTV.com shows full episodes on demand, without having to log into a cable provider but with commercials.

Just discovered MTV.com shows full episodes on demand, without having to log into a cable provider but with commercials.
So far. In the past, they have allowed the first episode or first few then its behind a paywall.

Good first episode. Interesting to see that Bananas and Wes are going to finally team up. But I like this twist where you have to win an elimination, can't just get by on your social game

Good first elimination too, got me wondering how the hell Jordan would've done that one had he been chosen to go in. Just clasp his hands together?

Any Big Brother watchers here? That girl Kacie will do well, she has a good social game and she's athletic as well. She used to play football from what I remember.

Swaggy C and Bayleigh were super annoying on their season. Bayleigh got knocked up in the Big Brother house by Swaggy C, but had a miscarriage later. So maybe it was the hormones, but she was extremely volatile during her time in the BB house

Fessy is good at physical comps, he was a football player as well, but he's not that bright

Fessy is a fucking idiot who thinks he can read people, I would be surprised if he can read beyond a third grade level.

I laughed at Ashley's comment when she talks about the house, says something about how it's the worst thing ever to happen to her, then says, well I know I'm being dramatic, I've had a pretty easy life

And I guess since Cara and Paulie aren't there this season, we'll get our fill of obnoxious couples from Bailey and Swaggy C

I laughed at Ashley's comment when she talks about the house, says something about how it's the worst thing ever to happen to her, then says, well I know I'm being dramatic, I've had a pretty easy life

And I guess since Cara and Paulie aren't there this season, we'll get our fill of obnoxious couples from Bailey and Swaggy C

The constant reminder that Bailey is a 'bad ass' was hilarious. She's gonna get eliminated just like everyone else. Let her keep running her trap. Those vets will send her ass packing quick and then her mute boyfriend will be next.

Greetings Earthlings! Damn, that was brutal

I guess she can hold onto the fact that Dee didn't go into that elimination as some sort of moral victory for her, but otherwise that has to be one of the worst showings overall in Challenge history

And had to laugh again, when we heard how badass Bailey is. They keep pushing that on us when she's done nothing, and did absolutely nothing in her Big Brother season as well except throw a massive temper tantrum where she literally bit her own lip and made it bleed

Greetings Earthlings! Damn, that was brutal
Bananas and Wes getting along is going to bring more of that shit for sure.

And on that last episode, Dee is a dumbass. She either should have went in herself or sent in Tori knowing it got her Tori and Jordan and the other buffed chick is a softy that would have forgiven her.

Shifting her speech to act like her choice was honorable was bullshit, she was scared to lose after talking all that shit.

And on that last episode, Dee is a dumbass. She either should have went in herself or sent in Tori knowing it got her Tori and Jordan and the other buffed chick is a softy that would have forgiven her.

Shifting her speech to act like her choice was honorable was bullshit, she was scared to lose after talking all that shit.

I cant stand Dee. She is stupid as fuck. Its obvious Rogan doesnt like her and was using her and she still doesnt get it. She is holding on the idea that maybe one day Rogan will like her, no he wont. Lets face it she is butt ugly. Jenn is beautiful but man she had no business being on the challenge, what a waste of a spot since she obviously had not athletic ability. I love seeing eye candy but not when youre that bad at competition. Even Casey who is probably one of the worst competitior in the challenge ever would have done much much better.

Dee is a fucking moron. She gave Jenny a freebee; looked week by not putting herself in there against Jenn; disregarded Wes' advice; and then pissed off Tori and Jordan. She's an imbecile.

When Wes and Bananas set up Jenn and gave her that advice, I couldn't stop laughing. That shit was hilarious.

I cant stand Dee. She is stupid as fuck. Its obvious Rogan doesnt like her and was using her and she still doesnt get it. She is holding on the idea that maybe one day Rogan will like her, no he wont. Lets face it she is butt ugly. Jenn is beautiful but man she had no business being on the challenge, what a waste of a spot since she obviously had not athletic ability. I love seeing eye candy but not when youre that bad at competition. Even Casey who is probably one of the worst competitior in the challenge ever would have done much much better.
Jenn had the flattest ass on the face of the flat earth.

Back