Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Yea I am rooting for the brits side I been a CT fan since his first challenges I dont know how I got into this show but been a big fan for a long time which is weird I don't like reality television.

16 miles is no easy feat and usa having to carry more weight by four people didn't utilize people swapping positions as much and as for Paulie yea looks like dehydration it's happened a lot over the years to people in the finals. I can't stand Dee I think she is the most annoying I always liked Cara but she has some bad edits this year and her take on Jordan and Tori is pretty toxic, I like Tori she is so full of life.

Cara has always been a bitter, woe is me, everyone's against me whining pain in the ass. Paulie just makes her so comfortable that she can be her true self more often.

One thing the last episode didn't point out is that the US team not only switched out people who were carrying the bags but also took bags pre- checkpoint and also carried them by hand pre-checkpoint which were both against the rules before the final started. If the penalty for each is the same for the US like it was for the UK, the final is basically over already, but MTV doesn't want to show it too early.

Cara has always been a bitter, woe is me, everyone's against me whining pain in the ass. Paulie just makes her so comfortable that she can be her true self more often.

One thing the last episode didn't point out is that the US team not only switched out people who were carrying the bags but also took bags pre- checkpoint and also carried them by hand pre-checkpoint which were both against the rules before the final started. If the penalty for each is the same for the US like it was for the UK, the final is basically over already, but MTV doesn't want to show it too early.

Yep, the wife and I noticed that too. They were all complaining that the platform was broken, but it still seemed together enough to carry about half of the bags.

Cara lost her mind after Kyle. The next season when he was no longer interested in her exclusively, she couldn't rise above the situation and be a grown up about it. So instead she became a hateful whiny bitch and made it her sole mission to go after him every time.

It was surprising to see Paulie actually complete the final instead of dropping out with the way he was looking on the previous episode. Glad Jordan got the win for him and Tori after the shit they had to go through.

I put my reply in the spoiler on the off chance someone ventures in here without having watched the latest episode...

It was surprising to see Paulie actually complete the final instead of dropping out with the way he was looking on the previous episode. Glad Jordan got the win for him and Tori after the shit they had to go through.

I put my reply in the spoiler on the off chance someone ventures in here without having watched the latest episode...

Yeah, I was kind of surprised too. It really just showed that he's a big fat drama queen like Cara.

Happy for the people that won. I can't wait for the Reunion show next week! <45>

Good episode. Lol at rogan riding coat - tails till the end . Sucks Tori couldn't make it the final 4 with Jordan. I kina felt bad for leroy . Not sure I'll be watching the reunion next week. All & all it was a good season

I hate reality TV with the heat of a thousand suns but The Challenge has been my favorite show to watch since an ex got me to watch a season 15 years ago.

Good to see C.T and Jordan get another title, I am indifferent about Dee/Rogan. Feel real bad for Leroy though, that guy has been decent enough over his career to deserve at least one title.

Best part of the finale was seeing manlet Paulie take another L. If you combined the worst 5 people in challenge history, Paulie would still be more annoying alone. How did this guy become the new Bananas this season pulling all of the strings? Makes zero sense. I really hope someday when hes barking like a tough guy that someone just knocks him out.

If you want to see the cast for the next season, here you go. I would not read past the last cast member as they have show spoilers in there as well (why anyone would want to read spoilers for a reality show is beyond me).

https://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-35-spoilers

I hate reality TV with the heat of a thousand suns but The Challenge has been my favorite show to watch since an ex got me to watch a season 15 years ago.

Good to see C.T and Jordan get another title, I am indifferent about Dee/Rogan. Feel real bad for Leroy though, that guy has been decent enough over his career to deserve at least one title.

Best part of the finale was seeing manlet Paulie take another L. If you combined the worst 5 people in challenge history, Paulie would still be more annoying alone. How did this guy become the new Bananas this season pulling all of the strings? Makes zero sense. I really hope someday when hes barking like a tough guy that someone just knocks him out.

If you want to see the cast for the next season, here you go. I would not read past the last cast member as they have show spoilers in there as well (why anyone would want to read spoilers for a reality show is beyond me).

https://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-35-spoilers

It's no so much that Paulie is the Bananas, it's really only due to his being tied to Cara and then having the numbers. He was able to convince a lot of the new cast from the UK side because they were noobs. He's like minded with Wes too, and Wes is always trying to manipulate and play all sides. Johnny at least, kind of runs with a code. If you can not take the joking and digs as personal, he will start to respect and try to take you under the wing. Jordan was opposed to him in the beginning, but then understood him and the game and now they're typically on the same page.

But yeah, nice to see Cara and bitch ass Paulie get dealt. Lol

To me Jordan is the competitor Bananas (and pretty much everyone) would like to be; Bananas is the political "mastermind" Jordan can never be. For all of Jordan's prowess -- he's mentally inferior when it comes to manipulations. I'm not sure about Bananas' code -- I think he's more charming than we can see onscreen, because he was able to mend fences, somewhat, with Nany and Cara-Maria, but he'd turn on anyone because he believes in discrete categories -- there are friendships and there is "the Challenge." I can't really see a code, because every eviscerating criticism he has for Wes or Cara-Maria is something he is more guilty of than they are.

The finale didn't record for me. I'm wondering if they titled it something different. I'm on DirectTV. I figured UK was going to get it. What happened with Tori?

The finale didn't record for me. I'm wondering if they titled it something different. I'm on DirectTV. I figured UK was going to get it. What happened with Tori?
Jordan and Tori were the VERY last members on their puzzles; Jordan completed, Tori timed out and was eliminated since only FOUR from each team could go forward.

Kam, Ashley, and Leroy -- who was devastated. Paulie was able to mount a comeback from his body shutting down the point he started vomiting, making it further than the above three. It was kind of bullshit though, because for all of the US's fouls they only received a 10 minute penalty -- which was further helped because the next day the show only gives the UK team a short-headstart even though their time was so much better than the US team's.
Full details.

Good season overall and definitely glad the UK squad won. If anything I feel bad for zach...Dude just shows up and dominates repeatedly and rarely gets involved in the drama. He never had control of his team's destiny despite carrying them to a final. I like Leroy but he had an opportunity to make a boss move early and he picked the wrong side obviously. Jordan is goat...especially now that there's very little emphasis on brute strength.

They could only advance 4 per team and of course it came down to a puzzle and a swim. She got stuck on the puzzle

I love how MTV pumps them full of booze before these reunion shows. Paulie with those red, glass eyes

And I thought Turbo was banned, but after that reunion show, looks like they'll have him back

To me Jordan is the competitor Bananas (and pretty much everyone) would like to be; Bananas is the political "mastermind" Jordan can never be. For all of Jordan's prowess -- he's mentally inferior when it comes to manipulations. I'm not sure about Bananas' code -- I think he's more charming than we can see onscreen, because he was able to mend fences, somewhat, with Nany and Cara-Maria, but he'd turn on anyone because he believes in discrete categories -- there are friendships and there is "the Challenge." I can't really see a code, because every eviscerating criticism he has for Wes or Cara-Maria is something he is more guilty of than they are.

Johnny is easily the most popular person from this show. He has jobs outside of this and is paid for numerous appearances. He's vilified on the show because he's fucked so many people over and the newer-ish cast is weary of him, but he's a good dude it seems. And while he's yet to do anything recently, all of his losses are razor thin.

Actually, on the season he lost to Natalie and Paulie, they were winning by such a large margin, the MTV producers made them re-shoot the elimination the next day when they were holding buckets above their head and he and Tony lost.

All that said, in actual eliminations, Jordan might really be the best. Additionally, Paulie is a mental midget, idiot who sabotaged himself by coasting all year and the weather and intensity fucked him over. He's been beaten by heat exhaustion and cold water the last two years. He's a dunce and cringe. One of these days, a guy like Zach or Kyle is going to maul him in a physical elimination. That's why he ducked Kyle when he was talking a big game two years ago. He was shook.

Does anyone buy Theo's explanation why he lost a hammer challenge to the Thordan?

.... but he's a good dude it seems.
He's definitely a fun guy. It's just funny to me how he and Jordan pretty much regard each other as having that one extra component that is lacking in themselves.

Does anyone buy Theo's explanation why he lost a hammer challenge to the Thordan?

He's definitely a fun guy. It's just funny to me how he and Jordan pretty much regard each other as having that one extra component that is lacking in themselves.

It is probably true. That said, Jordan is proving to be the best challenge competitor of all time. The guys he took out in succession in eliminations is still crazy. He would've toasted Paulie with ease.

New season, April 1st. Their official IG account will drop a trailer in about an hour

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny0-Yt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

Back