Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

EvilDDS

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone still watch these. Saw a preview show for it on Thursday night. Has the players returning and partnering up with a relative.

And as usual, the previews look like tons of drama. And I swear I saw in the previews, CT in there with a female relative but he's not in the cast pics, so maybe he's a surprise guest or someone gets kicked off early for fighting

Cast this season: Starts Wed night, December 2, at 10

Aneesa and her cousin Rianna

aneesa_rianna.jpg

Bananas and his cousin Vince

bananas_vince.jpg

Camila and her sister Larissa

camila_larissa.jpg

Cara Maria(my future wife, once she ditches that loser Abram) and her cousin Jamie

caramaria_jamie.jpg

Christina (from Are You the One) and her sister Emily

christina_emily.jpg

Cohutta and cousin Jill

cohutta_jill.jpg

Great challenge for the 2nd episode. Jenna and her cuz are definitely annoying as hell.

And Cara Maria/Thomas playing Rock/Paper/Scissors in the back of the bus. Guess she took to social media after the episode aired last night to apologize to Abram.

And how tall/big is that guy Cohutta? He looks like a little toddler compared to some of the beasts in there

Cory and cousin Mitch

cory_mitch.jpg

Dario and brother Raphy

dario_raphy.jpg

Jenna and cousin Brianna, these two are train-wrecks

jenna_brianna.jpg

KellyAnne and cousin Anthony

kellyanne_anthony.jpg

Cohutta looks like he should be the fourth member of TLC.

Leroy and cousin Candice

leroy_candice.jpg

Nany and cousin Nicole

nany_nicole.jpg

Thomas and brother Stephen

thomas_stephen.jpg

Tony and brother Shane

tony_shane.jpg

They're really running out of ideas. Does Johnny Bananas just sit around his house all year waiting for the call to be on the next challenge? He barely misses any.

They're really running out of ideas. Does Johnny Bananas just sit around his house all year waiting for the call to be on the next challenge? He barely misses any.

Yep, the Challenge is literally his life. I remember him throwing a tantrum on Twitter a while back after not being on Battle of the Seasons.

Yep, the Challenge is literally his life. I remember him throwing a tantrum on Twitter a while back after not being on Battle of the Seasons.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I am 31 and they are still doing these shows?!?!?! No one under the age of 25 even knows what the fuck "Road Rules" was.... I mean why even bring bask old cast members at all? I am not going to watch these idiots. Again as the OP mentioned only if that psycho TC was in it Roiding around would I be interested.

I watch SHIT TELEVISION (Housewives, Couples Therapy, Mob Wives, etc) but even I won't watch this....

I think they need to let Kelly Hill from the MTV show Slednecks on this show. Kelly Hill dominated Caleb Whaley in the 1st round by TKO due to stoppage. Kelly would win the challenge easily with his MMA credentials.

Yes he does because this is his only source of income. I hope the sorry fucker dies in this one Im so sick of this prick.
Luckily I already know who wins and she deserves it because shes a great competitor.

I'm in. I love these challenges. They need to bring back Brad. Everything he said was absolute gold. I can't think of anyone else who is so unintentionally funny (or maybe he's just a comedic genius )

He's one a few. He's like the only one who has won enough to actually make a decent living out of it. Maybe someone here can total his winnings ?

He's one a few. He's like the only one who has won enough to actually make a decent living out of it. Maybe someone here can total his winnings ?

I think he is at like 6 or 700k something like that.

Him and we are the top earners

Yes he does because this is his only source of income. I hope the sorry fucker dies in this one Im so sick of this prick.
Luckily I already know who wins and she deserves it because shes a great competitor.

Hoping Cara Maria does well

The girls definitely need evelyn back cause now that crossfire chick is going to dominate everyone

I wonder if there will be some kind of twist, girl girl and guy guy teams seem a bit unfair.

I bet they might split the bloodlines up and cause drama.

Johnny is literally the only one I've ever heard of. wtf happened to Brad, they should bring him back. Brad is awesome.

Back